Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Default Re: ***Antifa tactics, and our response.***

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Does anyone outside the choir give a shit what O'Keefe finds or ever had to say? I'm not trying being a dick, I just really want to know if any of his whistleblower stuff ever went anywhere or made a significant difference?
    All you have to know is that the groups he targeted went after him with everything they had. Because he hurt them. Like Planned Parenthood, over selling body parts.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(York County)

Does anyone outside the choir give a shit what O'Keefe finds or ever had to say? I'm not trying being a dick, I just really want to know if any of his whistleblower stuff ever went anywhere or made a significant difference?
    Absolutely. Those videos open the eyes of those on the fence, one person at a time, when applied correctly. For those that can think and speak at the same time (our side), they can be used to sway any political discussion.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Here's a thought. Do you ever remember seeing ANTIFA use firearms in their incidents? I can't think of one. Chains, clubs, bike locks, rocks, bricks...but ever firearms? Why believe them now?

(Bucks County)

I’m all for as many Paul Reveres as we can muster
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Here's a thought. Do you ever remember seeing ANTIFA use firearms in their incidents? I can't think of one. Chains, clubs, bike locks, rocks, bricks...but ever firearms? Why believe them now?
    They nabbed a guy (I think in Austin) who had an AR and showed up at a riot shouting anti-white shit and making threats. Arrested him because, although open carrying, he was carrying it in a threatening manner. https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...test-say-feds/
    They caught a guy with an AR dressed in either a stolen or copied National Guard uniform. Possible CCP forward operator? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Angeles.html

The two Federal LEOs in Oakland shot at (one murdered) were attacked when a white van pulled up, slide the side door open and the shooters cut loose. Do not know that they were Antifa, but they were not looters. They were armed insurrectionists of some stripe. This is the assault, the armed rebellion against the Constitution. Notice that no major Democrat is distancing themselves from Antifa or the rioters?
    Last edited by Wilderness 1864; June 4th, 2020 at 09:43 AM.

(Franklin County)

When Steven Crowder's crew infiltrated AntiFa last year, that crew had a couple of firearms.

There is video of an AntiFa professor (sorry, I forget his name, but he was in the news again last year) at the rally in North Carolina carrying a rifle and directing people to cause conflicts in traffic. I've also seen video of a class lecture where he bragged about showing that rifle to the guy in the sliver Charger just before he plowed into the crowd. (I don't think it's up on YT anymore.)

I've also seen still photos of a group dressed like AntiFa carrying rifles, maybe 5 rifles in all.
    No more signature 'cause it's 2020

Well that answers my question.

The good part about a PAFOA contingent sticking together at any rally...we all recognize each other. Anyone new, we'll notice right away and can quiz them on PAFOA threads to see if they're authentic.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Dauphin County)

Well that answers my question.

The good part about a PAFOA contingent sticking together at any rally...we all recognize each other. Anyone new, we'll notice right away and can quiz them on PAFOA threads to see if they're authentic.
    Plus we have matching hats and shirts.
    "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."- Marvin Heemeyer

Quote Originally Posted by spandexlurch View Post
    Plus we have matching hats and shirts.
    About that...still wearing the "official" 2A rally shirts or are we going with Hawaii'an to lay low?

Do we want to make ourselves targets or part of the party?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

I wasn't going to bring the shirts. The intent was large crowd with them.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast