Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: ***Antifa tactics, and our response.***

Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
    So Hawaiian shirts?

Edit..I just saw on Fox News that Hawaiian shorts are related to the Boogaloo. Why hasn't anyone told me this? I am so out of the loop.
    Probably a good time to put all my Hawaiian shirts (not shorts) on eBay or Craig's list. Although they still fit just fine, there's gotta be a premium for the collectible value of Hawaiian shirts (even if they were purchased at Costco in Hawaii) that are 40 years old. Maybe $150 per shirt - especially now that the purchasing power of fiat currency is being rapidly diminished...

When I moved to Hawaii in the way-back machine, you could always tell the folks who had been there for less than a year - for they always tucked their shirts inside their pants (a habit from the mainland). And unless you had been there for at least 10 years, other folks would inquire "How do you like it so far? Are you thinking of staying????"

Reasonable question, for many who moved only temporarily were fleeing problems (boyfriends, marriages) on the mainland, and usually went back within six - twelve months.

This was the view from my house - which i bot for $275K, put another $200K into it, and sold it to Genshiro Kawamoto who bot approximately 135 houses in the neighborhood for an avg price of $1.1M (back in 1986):

https://www.zillow.com/homes/70-Poip...59791094_zpid/

The house was torn down (they wanted the lot and the view - nearly ponderosa-sized at 1/2 an acre) and a ginormous house with the best of everything was built - but somehow couldn't sell for the asking price of around $15M.

So now you know why I have bonafide Hawaiian shirts....
    - bamboomaster

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    Just a reminder to all rally participants, we have a right to demand a six foot distance between ourselves and anyone we may have any questions about. Anyone inside six feet of us is a physical danger and we are justified in acting accordingly to safeguard ourselves. Tom Wolf's rule.
    I understand what you're saying, but please do not come Monday with the intent on acting on this "physical danger" if I'm picking up what you're saying.

Our rules of engagement are WALK WAY.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I understand what you're saying, but please do not come Monday with the intent on acting on this "physical danger" if I'm picking up what you're saying.

Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

I hear what you're saying. I'm not spoiling for a physical altercation but I'm not driving up to Harrisburg to take an ass whooping either.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post

You're welcome to join another group.

(Berks County)

You're welcome to join another group.
    Done
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    I hear what you're saying. I'm not spoiling for a physical altercation but I'm not driving up to Harrisburg to take an ass whooping either.
    That isn't what I mean. Can you explain what you mean? It reads as if someone comes within 6 feet of you, you're going to take it as a threat. Is that what you mean?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Done
    There goes breakfast ....😡

Yeah, we're going to STRENGTHEN and defend our 2A rights, not force a tyrant into taking them away with what he and a lot of the public might perceive as a justified excuse.

We'd all love to give an ANTIFA brat the kick in the pants they deserve, but not a good time or place. We may be greatly outnumbered too. They bring them in by the busloads.

The BLM and ANTIFA antics going on in Harrisburg right now, that's a whole different issue and circus. Our reason for being there doesn't involve them at all, except for the need to protect ourselves from their kind (speaking how they behave, not racial terms).

If they confront us, we have no reason to get sucked into their antics. We're there for a 2A rally that we had planned LONG before they decided to take to the streets to burn cities down. Justin is right. He's not saying let them beat you...obviously defend yourself in that case, but he's saying walk away before it happens and don't go looking for a fight. We can help our cause or we can do irrevocable harm to it. Your choice.

Let's leave it up to the law enforcement.

Last edited by alpacaheat; June 5th, 2020 at 02:32 PM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Yeah, we're going to STRENGTHEN and defend our 2A rights, not force a tyrant into taking them away with what he and a lot of the public might perceive as a justified excuse.

We'd all love to give an ANTIFA brat the kick in the pants they deserve, but not a good time or place. We may be greatly outnumbered too. They bring them in by the busloads.

The BLM and ANTIFA antics going on in Harrisburg right now, that's a whole different issue and circus. Our reason for being there doesn't involve them at all, except for the need to protect ourselves from their kind (speaking how they behave, not racial terms).

If they confront us, we have no reason to get sucked into their antics. We're there for a 2A rally that we had planned LONG before they decided to take to the streets to burn cities down. Justin is right. He's not saying let them beat you...obviously defend yourself in that case, but he's saying walk away before it happens and don't go looking for a fight. We can help our cause or we can do irrevocable harm to it. Your choice.

Let's leave it up to the law enforcement.

Bingo.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast