Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Default Re: ***Antifa tactics, and our response.***

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    They are very effective for field Tracheotomy on those that seem to be chocking on their words.
    Only if there are coconuts and bicycle tire pumps on hand.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

I see nothing to be gained by engaging the Antifa thugs. That is what they want. That is what the Democrats want. That is what the media want. That is why they are there in the first place. It is like wasting the best part of yourself on their pawns. And in the end, you will be labeled the aggressor.

This is where the police have a job to do in keeping them away from a legal protest. If they do their job, this crap just does not happen. So in places like Berkeley, San Jose and Portand and a host of other places, the stand down orders are so damaging. The legal protestors are put into the position of having to defend themselves or be gulled into needless confrontations.

You can come out looking like the good guy in a confrontation. Hands up with fingers spread seems like a defensive posture. Yet, a strike to the eyes or a throat punch is only a moment away-after you are touched or assaulted. Call out "No, leave me alone" and"Help police" repeatedly if you feel threatened to generate witnesses and, perhaps, video of the assault and your defensive action. Have a sound bite statement ready. "I felt like I had to defend myself. He was young, fast and agile. I am old, slow and fragile." Tractor Supply and lawn and garden stores have cheap livestock canes for sale. They are not bayonets but are effective for pokes to the solar plexus and swipes to the shins. They are "handicap aids" and are not considered to be weapons. Turn it upside down so the tip is in the face of your tormentor. A sharp tug upward will hook him where it hurts

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by bill gray View Post
    You can come out looking like the good guy in a confrontation. Hands up with fingers spread seems like a defensive posture. Yet, a strike to the eyes or a throat punch is only a moment away-after you are touched or assaulted. Call out "No, leave me alone" and"Help police" repeatedly if you feel threatened to generate witnesses and, perhaps, video of the assault and your defensive action. Have a sound bite statement ready. "I felt like I had to defend myself. He was young, fast and agile. I am old, slow and fragile." Tractor Supply and lawn and garden stores have cheap livestock canes for sale. They are not bayonets but are effective for pokes to the solar plexus and swipes to the shins. They are "handicap aids" and are not considered to be weapons. Turn it upside down so the tip is in the face of your tormentor. A sharp tug upward will hook him where it hurts
    You're right, hands up and open at chest level is a great defensive AND offensive posture, especially with your feet in a fighting stance. In Taekwondo, I've broken five boards with a palm strike. I would go center-of-mass, driving off of the rear foot. It looks defensive on camera, but if you strike, it will break bones.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Whatever one calls it, I don't see the Capitol police putting up with Antifa violence on their doorstep.
    Remember....Wolf is the governor, and he is a progressive douche.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Erie County)

And get them on video.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    You're right, hands up and open at chest level is a great defensive AND offensive posture, especially with your feet in a fighting stance. In Taekwondo, I've broken five boards with a palm strike. I would go center-of-mass, driving off of the rear foot. It looks defensive on camera, but if you strike, it will break bones.
    Just remember to keep a smile on your face.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Blair County)

what about drones to see the beatings there trying to hide

(Centre County)

So maybe for the Harrisburg rally I should bring my walking stick (to help me get around the Capitol easier) https://www.coldsteel.com/products/w...tick-2101.html
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    Remember....Wolf is the governor, and he is a progressive douche.
    Yes he is So is Harrisburg's Mayor. But I still do not think he is in the same league as former Democrat Governor Terry (a veteran Clintonista Bag Man) McCauliffe. Governor McCauliffe wanted the Charlottesville riot, made sure the mix was right, sent in Democrat paras (the media always kindly referred to them as "counter protestors") and to attack protestors who had a lawful right to be where they were. The McCauliffe inspired violence was blamed on the right wingers, he declared them to be an "unlawful assembly" and then the police attacked the demonstrators who had the permit.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...lle_riot_.html

I intend to remain alert on May 6th because anything can happen. I just do not think that Harrisburg has the correct dynamics for an Antifa operation. Wolf, Democrat legislators, and their media minions will spin our assembly in the worst possible light and he will not need Antifa there to do that.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast