Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Default Re: ***Antifa tactics, and our response.***

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/25/joe-biden-antifa/

"Shotgun" Joe Biden praises Antifa. Anyone who believes Antifa exists independent of the Democrat party apparatus should read this article to see some more evidence. Antifa, BLM, BAMN, all of them basically serve as the paramilitary arm of the Democrat party. Certainly less organized now, but in many respects they are little different than the relationship between the IRA and the political party Sein Fein.
    Last edited by Wilderness 1864; April 25th, 2019 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Damn.
    I must of missed out on the union thug training at my union hall. I am calling tomorrow and demanding my brass knuckles.
    Yeah I don't know, just reporting what he said. He specifically mentioned SEIU and Teamsters.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    In the Civil War they used to bend them into a hook at the tip and use them to hang cooking pots over the fire. See, they have an alternative peaceful use.
    You can use them to probe for mines like in the WWII movies.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I don't think bayonets are allowed anywhere since they have no use other than stabbing people.
    You're no fun. I just got a beautiful bayo with an M-1 yesterday. It would look better 5" deep in an Antifa's chest...Of course I'm kidding..maybe, yes, possibly.

How about pepper spray?

I always have a can at any "gathering".

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Yeah I don't know, just reporting what he said. He specifically mentioned SEIU and Teamsters.
    I am not doubting your source and it wouldn't suprise me.

I am in the costruction Trades. Most of the guys I work with are gun guys and voted Trump in the last election. I have found it difficult to find anyone that will admit to voting Hillary.

The recent moves by Peduto have driven more of them to the right. Not only voting Republican but re registering as Rebublicans. Eyes are finally opening, better late than never.

The Dems agenda just doesn't represent the values of the average blue collar worker and haven't for quite awhile.

I do everything I can to "spread the word" to the people I work with.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya View Post
    They were good for opening c rats if you lost your p38. Now you can just use your teeth.
    They are very effective for field Tracheotomy on those that seem to be chocking on their words.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    I won't accuse you of being a cop hater for pointing it out. In cities like Berkeley and Portland, the police are philosophically aligned with the political leaders after decades of one party rule. To their credit, the NYC police did move to stop some violent leftists from breaking into a lawful demonstration against Bloomberg's "Victory Mosque" at Ground Zero. In that one, I think if the police had a philosophical inclination, it would have been to protect the lawful demonstration. Under Deblasio, all bets would be off.

Police are not looking to get hurt. Not following orders means discipline and maybe loss of a job. So if the order is to stand down or something less obvious like "remain uninvolved", they get to avoid the conflict, stay safe, follow orders and be protected in their jobs. That makes the decision to let the beatings of Conservatives continue sort of easy.
    New York is different when it comes to the police. There's the commissioner and everyone else falls in line. They don't care what the Mayor has to say, especially Deblasio. While the commissioner is technically an appointed position, you don't want 35 to 40 thousand cops turning on you even more. They follow orders by rank starting at commissioner.

(Chester County)

I think I may need to bring a "Don't Tread On Me" flag to the 2A rally. Maybe we should all bring a flag with us to announce our position. I prefer a good wooden flag pole as opposed to thin aluminum poles, they stand up to a stiff breeze better.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I can certainly believe the SEIU. My interactions have found them to be a raving bunch of dhimmirat suppporters.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    I think I may need to bring a "Don't Tread On Me" flag to the 2A rally. Maybe we should all bring a flag with us to announce our position. I prefer a good wooden flag pole as opposed to thin aluminum poles, they stand up to a stiff breeze better.
    Bamboo poles work nicely and should one accidentally get struck by a useless object or a stiff wind they tend to spit into dozens of very sharp fibers which work great against a stiff wind. or so I have heard.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast