Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Kamala Harris vows to enact more gun cotrol through EO if legistation isn't passed

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris is proposing a series of executive actions she would take as president to enact gun control policies if Congress failed to pass comprehensive legislation within the first 100 days of her administration.

The California senator previewed the plan during a town hall Monday night on CNN, and her campaign plans to unveil the full proposal Tuesday, according to a campaign aide."Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress 100 days to get their act together and have the courage to pass reasonable gun safety laws and if they fail to do it, then I will take executive action and specifically what I would do is put in a requirement for anyone who sells more than five guns a year, they are required to do background checks when they sell those guns," she said Monday. "I will require for any gun dealer that breaks the law, the ATF take their license."

So, wait? FFL holders get to keep their FFL if they break the law? Really?

We have to stop these liars from being elected. More hyperbole from an unqualified Marxist.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kamala-harris-gun-control-2020-candidate-vows-to-take-executive-action-on-guns-if-elected-president/

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Kamala Harris vows to enact more gun cotrol through EO if legistation isn't passe

Crazy bitch

Default Re: Kamala Harris vows to enact more gun cotrol through EO if legistation isn't passe

Kamala honey, according to the Constitution it is only the Congress that can make new laws - so unless they send you some legislation to sign there is nothing that you can do regarding new Federal gun laws, got that?
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Bucks County)

Sure thing, Toots.
    Let us know how that works out for you.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Bring it bitch!

(Clinton County)

Why not? It worked for Trump.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Berks County)

I just don't get it. These women are seriously flawed in how they think. I have two properties here in two different US House districts but have the same State Senator for both, all are newly elected women and they are most short sighted and clueless. They all think they're just going to pass more laws, disarm the citizens and all will be well. They stand an equal chance of taking all of our screwdrivers off of us but they just don't get it. I feel like we are headed more and more towards a civil war every day unless this country changes course and I feel like i would rather die fighting a gun confiscation at my home than turn them in. Furthermore, as we all know, they have no idea who owns what and that is one thing that will never change. All they need to do is look at NY and their Safe Act compliance rates to get the picture.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I just don't get it. These women are seriously flawed in how they think. I have two properties here in two different US House districts but have the same State Senator for both, all are newly elected women and they are most short sighted and clueless. They all think they're just going to pass more laws, disarm the citizens and all will be well. They stand an equal chance of taking all of our screwdrivers off of us but they just don't get it. I feel like we are headed more and more towards a civil war every day unless this country changes course and I feel like i would rather die fighting a gun confiscation at my home than turn them in. Furthermore, as we all know, they have no idea who owns what and that is one thing that will never change. All they need to do is look at NY and their Safe Act compliance rates to get the picture.
    In my district three first time female, far left Democrats beat Republican incumbents this past election. All had the same exact talking points, and backers. It is a strategy that is working for the Democrats. State Senator Katie Muth, House Representative Chrissy Houlihan, and State Rep, Danielle Friel Otten. All are anti gun and backed by Bloomberg and Soros anti gun groups. Even Chester County has turned Progressive Democrat.

Its that virtue signaling thing again.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    In my district three first time female, far left Democrats beat Republican incumbents this past election. All had the same exact talking points, and backers. It is a strategy that is working for the Democrats. State Senator Katie Muth, House Representative Chrissy Houlihan, and State Rep, Danielle Friel Otten. All are anti gun and backed by Bloomberg and Soros anti gun groups. Even Chester County has turned Progressive Democrat.
    We have Katie Muth in common and she is holding a 'town hall' meeting at Ursinus tomorrow night. I would love to not be the only one there countering her and her mission.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast