Quote Originally Posted by domidomi0115 View Post
Very recently I ordered Glock 19 gen 5 with them(lockedloaded).

90% of other places were out of stock, and even if some places had one, their listing price was $750 +. That much for regular stock G19?? I would say that's ridiculous even with all the ordeals that is going on. Looked around local for private sales as well but locals want $800 for their used gen 4 g19.....DISGUSTING, but I digress.
lockedloaded had them at reasonable price so I placed an order. I was aware of some of negative reviews they had but I was just thinking 'worst case of scenario, I can just call my card company.'

On their website, they state shipping lead time can be up to 14days, but mine got shipped out 3rd day of ordering and pistol arrived at my ffl on 5th day. ( They never sent me a shipping notification email as they promised though, but don't matter ) This was just last week.

My experience with them was very pleasant.

Maybe I was lucky this time? IDK and won't know until I order more from them.

Therefore I would order from them again.
My problem was a year and a 1/2 ago. If they have improved more power to them. They pissed me off enough that I will never order from them again. But it will not disappoint me if they start getting nothing but good reviews from newer users and thrive as a store. The more good gun stores there are out there, the stronger the 2nd is overall.