Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Obama Caught In Outright Lies Over ACORN

McCain wants to change DC, Obama wants to change America!

Barack Obama has now been caught in outright lies to the American public regarding his association with ACORN:

Obama’s campaign website states:
    Fact: Barack was never an ACORN trainer and never worked for ACORN in any other capacity.

Chicago- The Barack Obama Campaign - written by Toni Foulkes, a Chicago ACORN Leader, which was published in the journal Social Policy. Did we mention that Social Policy recently pulled this particular article from their website, while leaving links to all other articles up?

“Obama took the case, known as ACORN vs. Edgar (the name of the Republican governor at the time) and we won. Obama then went on to run a voter registration project with Project VOTE in 1992 that made it possible for Carol Moseley Braun to win the Senate that year. Project VOTE delivered 50,000 newly registered voters in that campaign (ACORN delivered about 5,000 of them).

Since then, we have invited Obama to our leadership training sessions to run the session on power every year, and, as a result, many of our newly developing leaders got to know him before he ever ran for office. Thus it was natural for many of us to be active volunteers in his first campaign for STate Senate and then his failed bid for U.S. Congress in 1996. By the time he ran for U.S. Senate, we were old friends.“
    Read the whole thing. If Obama will lie to us about his past, why should Americans believe him about his plans for our future?

McCain wants to change DC, Obama wants to change America!
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Obama Caught In Outright Lies Over ACORN

I'm shocked, shocked to learn!

(Luzerne County)

Yeah, BO lying is no big "catch" anymore. It's more of an expected event like the sun rising in the AM.

Speaking of ACORN... Why is hell are they still being allowed to break the law and register "voters"?
    Shouldn't there be a restraining order or something? I mean, I know they just gave them $$ we don't have, but now er are simply allowing them to commit voter fraud and not doing a god damned thing to stop them?
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; October 10th, 2008 at 01:29 PM.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Oh we are doing something about it. We just signed a law into effect that will give ACORN $500 million every year. Weeeee! I'm going to go out, commit massive fraud and hope the government will give me that kind of money too. Who's with me? FFS!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    Yeah, BO lying is no big "catch" anymore. It's more of an expected event like the sun rising in the AM.

Speaking of ACORN... Why is hell are they still being allowed to break the law and register "voters"?
    Shouldn't there be a restraining order or something? I mean, I know they just gave them $$ we don't have, but now er are simply allowing them to commit voter fraud and not doing a god damned thing to stop them?
    Could not agree more with you, on all accounts!!!!

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!