Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Declares Barack Hussein Obama As The Messiah

The Supreme Minister of the Nation of Islam, the National Representative of Elijah Muhammad. An African American critic of American society. Farrakhan a neighbor of Barack and Michelle Obama on the south side of Chicago, and part time at a Nation of Islam farm in New Buffalo, Michigan declared Barack Obama as the Messiah in a video taped this year.

(Excerpt) Read more at stuckon-stupid.com ...
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Declares Barack Hussein Obama As The Messi

All I can say is Farrakhan is a nut, an absolute loon. He ranks right up there with all the people that see Jesus on toast. So I take all of his comments with a large grain of salt.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Declares Barack Hussein Obama As The Messi

What an idiot.. He doesn't care about anything but his own power base..

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tootie View Post
    All I can say is Farrakhan is a nut, an absolute loon. He ranks right up there with all the people that see Jesus on toast. So I take all of his comments with a large grain of salt.
    He's not to be dismissed as a mere "nut"... his message resonates strongly amongst many blacks and he has a significant following... some might say a virtual private army.

(Monroe County)

I saw Jesus in my toast this morning!!! it was awesome, than I ate it.. I'm going to hell...

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Longshot View Post
    I saw Jesus in my toast this morning!!! it was awesome, than I ate it.. I'm going to hell...
    No, eating Jesus gets you into Heaven.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kayland View Post
    He's not to be dismissed as a mere "nut"... his message resonates strongly amongst many blacks and he has a significant following... some might say a virtual private army.
    Prone to violence. Luckily they are an army of untrained idiots.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

You are who you associate with.

I have been hearing for months McCain sticks with Bush on 90% of the issues. So that association is important.

Obama is associated with Bill Ayers (served on a Board with him for 7 years, served on ANOTHER Board with him for a few years, launched his political career out of the man's living room), Rev. Wright (20 years and he never heard hateful speach? Give me a flipping break!), Tony Rezko (funnled money to Rezko for projects, bought land in a sweatheart deal Rezko bought the adjoining property then sold some to Obama for a deep discount, Rezko was a major fundraiser for him), Frank Reines ($90 million from Fanny in 6 years), Kahlid (read the thread by 5711-Marine about this), and now Farrakhan. But none of them reflect on Obama at all because they say so right? Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Pa. Patriot View Post
    Prone to violence. Luckily they are an army of untrained idiots.
    The problem there Gorilla, is that masses of untrained zombies are still dangerous when the non-zombified are few.

(Montgomery County)

McCain should use this tape to his advantage by playing it over and over in TV and radio ads.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post

The problem there Gorilla, is that masses of untrained zombies are still dangerous when the non-zombified are few.
    Affirmed. I think that for the majority of us, these "masses" will be smaller and easily managed if the bullets were to fly, so to say.

I pitty those of you in city/urban areas. That is where the "masses" of zombies becomes a real threat if the SHTF.

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast