Went to the FOAC gun bash yesterday.

For those that don't know, we are a PAC that fights the stupid, illegal gun laws that anti 2A politicians try to force down our throats here in PA.

Lots of guns are given away (Grand Prize was a FN SCAR 17S (.308) in FDE), lots of great food, beer, soda water, desserts. We (FOAC) give away a gun (free) to a veteran and a LEO (past or present, they get a free ticket). Those guns are the Henry .22 Tribute models (absolutely beautiful rifles).

Well to raise money there are side raffles and special packages raffled off. I got into one of the specials ($10 per ticket, I bought 2). It was the St. Patricks Irish special. The guns (and such) are guns that are still legal in Ireland. By golly, I won. Here's what I won:

Cold Steel Blackthorn Shillelagh (nice walking stick/self defense implement)
SIG MPX CO2 Rifle (.177) and it comes with a mini red dot (I think the grandson and I will have fun this summer)
SIG M17 CO2 Pistol (.177)
Remington 870 Express, 28" vent rib multi-choke 12ga
Ruger Bearcat .22LR, 4.2" bbl, blue, Adjustable sights (Lipsey's Exclusive Model 0916)
A Pot O' Gold (nice decorative holder the wife will use with gold wrapped chocolate money, gold wrapped Hershey Kisses and Rollo's)

Oh, and a fifth of Jamesons Triple Distilled Irish Whiskey

Retail prices for what I won was about $1300.00

Not a bad night, had lots of fun, spent some money to help a good cause, and came out way ahead of what we spent, even with the cost of the ticket to get in ($50 each for the wife and I).

Now hopefully the luck will still be with me for next Saturday night, the first of a couple Friends of NRA banquets that we go to

FYI, the next FOAC Gun Bash will be Oct 12, 2019 and I will be getting tickets to sell. If you are interested let me know so I can tell them how many to send me (they normally send me 20 and they go pretty fast so if you're interested let me know so I can tell them I need more than that.) If you have any questions post or PM me and I can tell you all about it. It's at the Washington Co. fairgrounds and takes about 3 hours to get there from State College. It is over at 6pm, so you can do it and be home at a reasonable time.