Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: holsters

(Monroe County)

Default holsters

Hey all,

I am having a hard time trying to find a holster for my Firestorm 380. I only have IWB holsters and am not a fan of neither of them. The best one I have is probably the Bladetech Tacticle Light IWB but I am still not much of a fan of it. I mostly carry at about 4 o'clock and even though the canter can be adjusted, it i still not where I want it.

Anyway, anybody have any opinions or suggestions on holsters i can look at? If it helps, I am about 6 feet tall and 160 lbs, very slim. Printing big time is an issue for me. Is there anybody here who carries this pistol or the bersa 380 which is the same?

going to work now, check back later.

Thanks

Default Re: holsters

I don't have those pistols, but I do have a Beretta 92, and the holster that I feel most comfortable and best concealed in is the ProCarry LT holster that I bought for less than $30.

They're just like small children, Its an EGO thing, " well if I can't have it this way, then I want it this way"..WAAAAAH - BrownBear (speaking of liberals)

(Delaware County)

Have you considered the SmartCarry?

www.smartcarry.com

You should look at www.raftersgunleather.com. I have OWB for my Bersa, but carry my XDs in IWBs, all in sharkskin. Looks great and carries well with the gun held tight to the body. If you haven't already, you should also invest in a quality gun belt no matter what holster you buy.
    Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Isaac Asimov

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delcoadvocate View Post
    Have you considered the SmartCarry?

www.smartcarry.com
    Not sure that I would like the smartcarry. Not really a place I want to carry. I drive alot and it seems that that would be uncomfortable.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeDooty View Post
    You should look at www.raftersgunleather.com. I have OWB for my Bersa, but carry my XDs in IWBs, all in sharkskin. Looks great and carries well with the gun held tight to the body. If you haven't already, you should also invest in a quality gun belt no matter what holster you buy.
    I was thinking about getting a belt. I looked at the belts on the website. Are there any other recommendations for belts?

Also, I was thinking about the holsters I have and what I am looking for is a holster that rides high I guess. I wear my pants a little low. Not like a teenager where they are below my ass but I do where them low. Mainly because of my hips. (right one sticks out a little farther than the left)

(Delaware County)

After speaking to my brother, he just turned me on to this place for holsters and belts. He has this one and likes it. I think I'm gonna give it a try. I like the construction of their belts too.

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod..._decision.html