Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/6/19*****

Have any posters or flyers been created?

I like to print and take them to sportsman's events to encourage FUDDs to attend the rally and expose themselves to different logic.

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/9/19*****

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    If there's not already one made, I'm considering designing a flyer to hand out at local gun shops. If we all help and hit every county, could be a record turnout.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I'll definitely put up a Facebook event page ASAP as soon as there's more details from the organizers and assuming they don't already have plans for a Facebook page.

The one for yesterday's rally drove attendence.

I always felt we were slow to get news out about this rally so this thread is to try to drive earlier information.

I'm not even sure who the organizer is, we were just given the date in the Pittsburgh thread.
    alpacaheat: There will be an official event flyer. I don't know if it is done yet because the basic event theme may or may not have been decided yet. If not, it will be soon and flyers should be ready for the NRA Harrisburg show.

JustinHemi: The organizer is officially Rep Daryl Metcalfe. FOAC is an event sponsor. Metcalfe's office can take questions, but I suggest only 1 person be responsible for making contact so we don't bother them with a bunch of calls. In any case, I would wait until late January because i'm sure they are working on the theme and speakers.

Does anyone here have contact info for Kaitlin or the guy who spoke toward the end (Sean?) who I think he said was SWAT? If so, please PM me. We can ask Rep Metcalfe to invite them.

and yes, the date is Monday May 6, 2019. . . (this is the 14th annual 2A Day)
    Last edited by longcall911; January 11th, 2019 at 10:46 AM.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/6/19*****

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I agree, nice job.
    If we can get someone to make the patches for $5 each (bought in bulk)...boom, $20 PAFOA cap! Hat is $14.99 with free shipping on G & C.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    alpacaheat: There will be an official event flyer. I don't know if it is done yet because the basic event theme may or may not have been decided yet. If not, it will be soon and flyers should be ready for the NRA Harrisburg show.
    Great! Will take to gun clubs/ranges, shops, reps and the fellow Scout dads.

We definitely need to get Kaitlin and Walter here. Heck, invite Dana too...she spoke about your Pittsburgh rally on her show and considering how many NRA members are in PA...she should. Everyone on Twitter (I'm not) invite her! She's quadruple the crowd size. Let's aim high. Go big. Bring out some big guns!
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Clinton County)

Who is in charge of coordinating the event guest speakers because I would bet they could get my state rep of the 76th district Stephanie Borowicz to attend. Finally got a freedom loving rep in our area and this is right up her alley. Should I contact her and ask her to come? Forward contact information to her if she is interested?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

YES! Invite everyone you can think of, especially reps on our side!

I love how active the PA forum has been in the past few weeks. It should ALWAYS be like this. Stay engaged!
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    YES! Invite everyone you can think of, especially reps on our side!

I love how active the PA forum has been in the past few weeks. It should ALWAYS be like this. Stay engaged!
    You know what, I really have to thank Pedildo for my newfound motivation. Stephanie Borowicz would be an outstanding guest speaker and is VERY pro 2A.
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    You know what, I really have to thank Pedildo for my newfound motivation. Stephanie Borowicz would be an outstanding guest speaker and is VERY pro 2A.
    I have to agree with your sentiments, yet I'm embarrassed to admit it. Even though I live about as far from Pittsburgh as possible while still remaining in PA, my conservative enclave is surrounded by liberal-controlled towns that could easily enact an ordinance like Peduto's. I wish I had been more active prior to the rally and maybe I could've helped nipped this in the bud before it spirals across the state. Count me in for future rallies and support.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Who is in charge of coordinating the event guest speakers because I would bet they could get my state rep of the 76th district Stephanie Borowicz to attend. Finally got a freedom loving rep in our area and this is right up her alley. Should I contact her and ask her to come? Forward contact information to her if she is interested?
    Rep Daryl Metcalfe is in charge. It is his event (14th annual). Ask her to contact Metcalfe's staff. There are usually a dozen or more lawmakers standing behind the podium. All get introduced as 2A supporters. Some get to speak briefly.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    Rep Daryl Metcalfe is in charge. It is his event (14th annual). Ask her to contact Metcalfe's staff. There are usually a dozen or more lawmakers standing behind the podium. All get introduced as 2A supporters. Some get to speak briefly.
    Thank you very much! I will stop by her office next week and speak with her about it.
    μολ ν λαβέ

Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast