Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: NEW TOY!!!! FN Herstal FS2000....

Quote Originally Posted by sheckie View Post
    I would love to get one of these. Who has the best price on one? A place called Tanner's in PA?

Thanks
    Claytons Hunting and Fishing was actually cheaper for the FS2000 Standard I got. I don't know who has a better price for the FS2000 tactical. Give them both a call and find out! They are great guns, well worth the purchase.

(Berks County)

Default Re: NEW TOY!!!! FN Herstal FS2000....

Quote Originally Posted by sheckie View Post
    I would love to get one of these. Who has the best price on one? A place called Tanner's in PA?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itstock View Post
    Claytons Hunting and Fishing was actually cheaper for the FS2000 Standard I got. I don't know who has a better price for the FS2000 tactical. Give them both a call and find out! They are great guns, well worth the purchase.
    If you're from CT (as your info states), make sure it's legal to own one of these in Connecticut. If not, an FFL will not sell one to you, and if you're not a PA resident I believe you must go through an FFL; IIRC, it's illegal do a face-to-face transaction with an out-of-state-resident.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345