Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sig p365 review

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Sig p365 review

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Has anyone installed a flat face trigger ? Impressions ?
    Yes, this guy. Yikes! This reminds me of the kids with their souped-up rice burners, who thought someone would want to buy their Honda with the crappy plastic body kit, the NASA-type spoiler, the buzzy cat-back exhaust with the 6" coffee can, and lowered so much that it bottomed out on speed bumps. Good luck with that, dude!

For Sale/Trade: Custom Sig P365

Serious offers only. Trade for? Or sell for right cash offer. This Sig P365 has everything. Custom grip module , true precision threaded barrel with tyrant compensator, zaffiri slide , armory craft trigger and extended magazine release , Mcarbo spring kit , Dpm recoil reduction kit , Sig Romeo zero red dot with metal shroud , olight baldr mini light with green laser , and ndz slide rear backplate. Comes with original Sig case with a 10 rd flat base mag , a 10 round pinky extension mag and a 12 round mag. Serious offers only. Do not message me asking how much or what's asking price. Read ad it says MAY SELL FOR RIGHT CASH OFFER. Key word being offer.

Will trade for:
    Guns of interest. Cz scorpion, a nice ar pistol not something cheap , a couple of Glock’s. Please look at parts list and calculate what is in this gun before responding.

https://www.armslist.com/posts/12455...ustom-sig-p365

(Bucks County)

The guy obviously doesn't know the meaning of concealment.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

That dude doesn’t realize that he hit the point of diminishing return once he took it out of the box and added the 1st of many worthless cosmetic upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Has anyone installed a flat face trigger ? Impressions ?
    I installed the Sig flat faced trigger in my P365 because I liked the way it felt on the P365XL. It doesn't improve trigger pull weight or length. It just feels better to me than the curved trigger. Installation was super easy.

(Lehigh County)

I've got about 50 rounds off in my new P365. I've got small hands but I still have to interlock pinkies to get a left hand grip that's firm enough for my tastes. The trigger is 5lbs 10oz using my Wheeler gauge. I had to find my UpLULA mag loader for these 10 rounders because I can only push in 7 and it takes some effort to get that done. These mag springs are tough.
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    That dude doesn*t realize that he hit the point of diminishing return once he took it out of the box and added the 1st of many worthless cosmetic upgrades.
    Basically, the only thing original on that gun is the chassis. They changed out everything else. Complete waste of money, if you ask me. No one did, but I'm gonna say it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by oldengineer View Post
    I've got about 50 rounds off in my new P365. I've got small hands but I still have to interlock pinkies to get a left hand grip that's firm enough for my tastes. The trigger is 5lbs 10oz using my Wheeler gauge. I had to find my UpLULA mag loader for these 10 rounders because I can only push in 7 and it takes some effort to get that done. These mag springs are tough.
    The 12 rounders are just as tight. One thing I noticed is it takes some effort to seat a fully loaded 12 rounder in the gun with the slide closed. Needs a little more pressure to get it to click in. Not a big deal, just an observation.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Yes, this guy. Yikes! This reminds me of the kids with their souped-up rice burners, who thought someone would want to buy their Honda with the crappy plastic body kit, the NASA-type spoiler, the buzzy cat-back exhaust with the 6" coffee can, and lowered so much that it bottomed out on speed bumps. Good luck with that, dude!

Serious offers only. Trade for? Or sell for right cash offer. This Sig P365 has everything. Custom grip module , true precision threaded barrel with tyrant compensator, zaffiri slide , armory craft trigger and extended magazine release , Mcarbo spring kit , Dpm recoil reduction kit , Sig Romeo zero red dot with metal shroud , olight baldr mini light with green laser , and ndz slide rear backplate. Comes with original Sig case with a 10 rd flat base mag , a 10 round pinky extension mag and a 12 round mag. Serious offers only. Do not message me asking how much or what's asking price. Read ad it says MAY SELL FOR RIGHT CASH OFFER. Key word being offer.

Will trade for:
    Guns of interest. Cz scorpion, a nice ar pistol not something cheap , a couple of Glock*s. Please look at parts list and calculate what is in this gun before responding.

He doesn't want to sell it since he hasn't bothered computing the price of all those options for his adoring public.

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post

Will trade for:
    Guns of interest. Cz scorpion, a nice ar pistol not something cheap , a couple of Glock*s. Please look at parts list and calculate what is in this gun before responding.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...... but damn is that ugly.

(Bucks County)

Drop the light and the red and it would probably be a fun range toy.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast