Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default WTB: S&W 4" 586/686 and Browning Hi-Power

Hello,

I am looking to purchase these two models of handguns:

- new or used S&W 4" 586(blue)/686(ss), 38spl/357mag
    - new or used Browning Hi-Power, 9mm, any finish considered

Please let me know if you or someone/someplace you know has a quality example of either one of these handguns for sale. Thanks!

Chris

Default S&w

I own a mod 66 S&W, wouldnt sell it for anything... well ok Maybe I would, but you know how the first gun thing goes, it was my first purchase. You will love the mode 66 / 686 but just make sure the timing is good, when you pull the trigger back, you should hear 2 clicks before the hammer falls.

Ruger revolvers (GP) series and security six if you can find one, are also nice, both Smith and Ruger are easy to polish to get that nice easy trigger pull, Colts if you can get a pre-strike colt in good condition work like swiss clocks, newers ones can be made to do that, but the polishing in them is quite a pain! No mater what DA revolver you get, make sure the timing is correct. Too many people play inside a gun and then decide to sell it when they figure they better cut their losses.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: WTB: S&W 4" 586/686 and Browning Hi-Power

Are you still looking for a Hi-Power? I have a nice Belgian set up for target shooting---Witchita ribbed sight and Pachmayr grips.