Quote Originally Posted by jljordann922 View Post
Yes XRingShooter "Ron" is the one who originally answered me back a few months ago regarding the legality of it. He said in a nutshell it is legal for me to purchase without a PA license as long as I am really living there.....The problem is no shop will sell to me regardless because they do not wan't the hassle from what I understood. And I've tried. Basically got laughed at lol. I know he is about 3 hours away from me but would be certainly worth the drive if he was ok with it. Tried messaging him on the forum but couldnt get access to do so. So wanted to know if there are more FFL's in the area, say Poconos, that would sell granted all the paperwork of residency is there.
XRingShooter is one of probably a handful of FFL's that really knows the law.

If I were you, I would private message him, asking what all that he needs to prove that you do in fact reside in PA on weekends and that you would not attempt to violate NY law. Then deal with him. I'm sure he'll want to see your property tax slip, utility bills, receipts(groceries, etc) of some sort to businesses local to your PA home, etc, etc.

A 3 hr drive to him, an hour on site, then 3 hr drive back to your PA home will be less time than what you'll probably spend on the phone or making local trips.