Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Washington County)

Default Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range Thread (Classes,Events,etc)

There's a thin line between posting excessive threads which could be construed as advertising and sharing pictures of our new MG's, videos, and events to interested readers, so what we are doing here is creating one thread for our company. We will continue to only post periodically but from now on anything about our company will be in this single thread.
    Last edited by WCMG; November 28th, 2018 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling on "excessive"
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Washington County)

Default Re: Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range Thread (Classes,Events,etc)

Washington County Machine Guns wants to introduce our five newest rental items for the 2019 season which begins April. We will have a season-opening event that is free to the public where we will create a video of every MG in our vault being shot one after another. Here's a link to the test video from 2014 with 43 MG's.

1: A 225MM Black Powder Bowling Ball Mortar... how freaking cool is that. The best part is, besides the ability to launch a bowling ball 300+ yards, is the firing mechanism uses a vintage M57 Claymore Mine Firing Clacker device. We are still working on the price for someone to fire this, but it's going to be around $100. Of course, the customer will be the one firing the mortar with the clacker.

2: Maschinengewehr 42, or "machine gun 42"), aka MG-42. Belt-Fed 8mm We been trying to buy a good one for the past 4 years and finally found a really nice one for our collection. We expect a LOT of people wanting to shoot this in 2019.

Stock Photo:

3: Russian Degtyaryov, aka RPD. Belt-fed 7.62x39 We have been wanting a belt-fed 7.62x39 for a while now and decided on the classic Russian Degtyaryov. Incredibly reliable, it should be a crowd pleaser.

Stock Photo:

4: The M14 rifle, officially the United States Rifle, 7.62 mm. This is a personal dream gun for me and I'm quite giddy to actually have one in our vault. This is an original M14 and is need of a little work but it will be ready when we open for the season in April 2019.

Stock Photo:

5: The Military Armament Corporation Model 10, aka "M10" chambered in 45ACP. We are stepping up our game from our MAC-11 in 380ACP to our new MAC-10 in 45ACP.

Stock Photo:
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range Thread (Classes,Events,etc)

Quote Originally Posted by WCMG View Post
    5: The Military Armament Corporation Model 10, aka "M10" chambered in 45ACP. We are stepping up our game from our MAC-11 in 380ACP to our new MAC-10 in 45ACP.

Stock Photo:
    You have my attention...

(Tioga County)

Looking forward to the MG 42, the MAC 10 and the RPD.

I enjoyed the pan fed DPM in 7.62x54 and it's a nice shooting machine gun. More people should try that one out if they have not already.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    Looking forward to the MG 42, the MAC 10 and the RPD.

I enjoyed the pan fed DPM in 7.62x54 and it's a nice shooting machine gun. More people should try that one out if they have not already.

Is that this one?
    I enjoyed the hell out of shooting THAT one!

(vid courtesy of JustinHemi)

(Tioga County)

Yep that's the one, it's fun to shoot.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Is that this one?
    I enjoyed the hell out of shooting THAT one!

(vid courtesy of JustinHemi)

(Washington County)

Sat, April 6, 2019 from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT

Washington County Machine Guns will bring out every machine gun we have in the vault and do one magazine dump from each one including the M2HB full-auto 50 BMG. Over 50 machine guns will be tested one after another. This is a free event to attend. Attendees have the option to shoot any non-belted MG at a discounted rate of $40.

NOTE: No one under 16 years old is allowed on the property.

Here's the current list of our MG's:
    https://www.washingtoncountyguns.com/inventory/

Free Tickets here:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/test-fi...ts-53569150772

(Washington County)

It's a BIG day at Washington County Machine Guns as we just applied for our Federal Explosives Dealer License (FEL). I had to laugh as I paused over the checkboxes for what we wanted to be able to deal in:

[ ] High Explosives
    [ ] Blasting Agents
    [X] Low Explosives
    [X] Black Powder
    [ ] Fireworks
    [ ] Other

If we had 500+ acres, you better believe we would be checking that High Explosive checkbox. Now you might be wondering WHY we applied for any FEL license since this now gets us more involved with the DOJ, as well as ATF, but there are two reasons:

1: 40mm Chalk Rounds for our M203 are now considered "Low Explosives" in the eyes of the DOJ, so we can no longer order them without a FEL. Plus selling a 40mm chalk round to a customer to shoot is technically "dealing" in explosives. We always want to be 110% compliant with all ATF/DOJ regulations, so getting an FEL was a no brainer.

2: We recently picked up our 225mm Blackpowder mortar to add to our rental program, but like the M203, charging a customer to shoot it technically is dealing in black powder.

If anyone has any questions about the application process, I will be more than glad to answer them.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by WCMG View Post
    It's a BIG day at Washington County Machine Guns as we just applied for our Federal Explosives Dealer License (FEL). I had to laugh as I paused over the checkboxes for what we wanted to be able to deal in:

[ ] High Explosives
    [ ] Blasting Agents
    [X] Low Explosives
    [X] Black Powder
    [ ] Fireworks
    [ ] Other

If we had 500+ acres, you better believe we would be checking that High Explosive checkbox. Now you might be wondering WHY we applied for any FEL license since this now gets us more involved with the DOJ, as well as ATF, but there are two reasons:

1: 40mm Chalk Rounds for our M203 are now considered "Low Explosives" in the eyes of the DOJ, so we can no longer order them without a FEL. Plus selling a 40mm chalk round to a customer to shoot is technically "dealing" in explosives. We always want to be 110% compliant with all ATF/DOJ regulations, so getting an FEL was a no brainer.

2: We recently picked up our 225mm Blackpowder mortar to add to our rental program, but like the M203, charging a customer to shoot it technically is dealing in black powder.

If anyone has any questions about the application process, I will be more than glad to answer them.

I almost sealed the envelope before I took out the application one last time and made one extra "X" on it. Being able to purchase Det Cord was just to hard to pass up.

[X] High Explosives
    [ ] Blasting Agents
    [X] Low Explosives
    [X] Black Powder
    [ ] Fireworks
    [ ] Other

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast