Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range Thread (Classes,Events,etc)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    If you have the brass, there's parts out there to 3d print the noses. they'd be a hell of a lot easier to make than the claymores.
    I am not interested in a diy solution. I want the time tested solution military uses with spin to arm system, since I*m the one shooting. If you are on the 40mm reloading threads you know the hand photo. That was supposedly just a glorified tannerite load.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range Thread (Classes,Events,etc)

Specifically interested in shooting HEDP grenades. I have plenty of my own markers/chalks I can shoot whenever I drive out tot he range that we don't name.

(Washington County)

The first beta Claymore casing came off the 3D printer and is ready to be painted, then loaded with 1.5 lbs of PETN and 700 ball bearings. Going to be an exciting time at Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range in the coming weeks and months. First private firing of our Claymores will be at our High Explosive Familiarization Class on August 22nd. One student in the class will be given a free firing.

Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range's parent company, WCMG LLC, holds 3 ATF licenses including FFL 07, FFL 10, FEL 20, as well as a SOT 02, plus the necessary permits from PA DEP, so if the question is, "Is this legal for you to real Claymore mines" and the short answer is "Yup."

Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Berks County)

I guess that "Front Towards Nancy Pelosi" on there would be inappropriate, eh.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Washington County)

The last High Explosive Familiarization Class of 2020 is this Saturday (August 22nd) in SW PA. Tickets are pricey, but have you ever wanted to learn how to safely handle and use C4, Semtex, Dynamite, DetCord, ANFO, and Liquid HE Helix? Students do ALL firings from placing the charge, arming it, laying firing line, and finally yelling *FIRE IN THE HOLE* as they push the button on the blasting machine to destroy a tree with a pound of C4.

This class is bigger and better than 2019 class as we have moved the class to a remote farm in West Finley Township, Washington County. This will allow us to increase the HE charge size plus run longer "firing lines" with multiple drops, military grade C4, and the introduction of "Shock Tube" initiated firings.

Tickets available here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/high-ex...ts-89902122669

Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.

(Washington County)

Washington County Tactical Range near West Alexander, PA has opened our membership to the public. No sponsorship is required. There are no required meetings, no required volunteer time at our range, and you are not required to purchase anything from us (ammo, targets, etc). Cost is $97.50 per year with a $97.50 initiation fee. Spouses and kids (16 & 17 years old) are $50 with no initiation fee.

We have designed this range for shooters that want to use their tactical rifles, machine guns, handguns, and shotguns as they were meant to be shot in real-world applications with no limit on number of rounds in magazine or rate of fire, from rapid-fire AR shooting to quick-draw pistol shooting to rifle & pistol transition drills (move and shoot) in full tactical gear.

Details of the range can be found here: http://www.washingtoncountyguns.com/range-details

Details of the 4 types of range memberships can be found here: http://www.washingtoncountyguns.com/range

This open membership drive is subject to close without notice. If you are interested in joining, fill out this online application.

http://www.washingtoncountyguns.com/...e-member-form/

(Washington County)

The last High Explosive Advanced Class of 2020 is this Saturday (September 5th) in SW PA. Tickets are pricey, but have you ever wanted to learn how to safely handle and use C4, Semtex, Dynamite, DetCord, ANFO, and Liquid HE Helix? Students do ALL firings from placing the charge, arming it, laying firing line, and finally yelling *FIRE IN THE HOLE* as they push the button on the blasting machine to destroy a tree with dynamite. Here's the class schedule for tomorrow:

Detonator (DET) Training
    1. Fire safety fuse DET
    2. Fire electrical DET
    3. Fire instant shock tube DET

Charges Training
    4. Fire 100' of 50gr DetCord using electrical DET
    5. Fire ½ lb of C-4 using electrical DET
    6. Fire 1 stick of dynamite using timed fuse DET
    7. Fire ½ lb of Semtex using time fuse DET
    8. Fire 1 lb of TexPax using Instant Shock Tube DET
    9. Fire 5 lbs of ANFO using Instant Shock Tube DET with 2 booster charges

Lunch approximately at 12:30 PM (Jimmy John Hoagies)

Shape and Multiple Charges Training
    10. Fire 2 containers of TexPax using two T-Together shock tub DETs, both instant.
    11. Fire 5 lbs of ANFO using 2 booster charges with time fused DET with a ground penetrating shape charge.
    12. Fire ½ lb container of TexPax using an instant shock tube DET daised to another ½ lb TexPax charge on delayed shock tube DET.
    13. Fire 3 sticks of dynamite. One stick for cutting charge and two sticks for directional charge using shock tube DETs (1 instant and 1 delayed).

Claymore Mine Construction and Detonation
    14.Construct one Claymore mine and detonate it with tripwire

Briefcase IED EOD
    15. Safely disable briefcase carrying dynamite using water displacement charge.

Time Permitted (Student*s Choice)

This class is bigger and better than 2019 class as we have moved the class to a remote farm in West Finley Township, Washington County. This will allow us to increase the HE charge size plus run longer "firing lines" with multiple drops, military grade C4, and the introduction of "Shock Tube" initiated firings.

(Montgomery County)

How do people get in on those invitation only tickets?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by netw0rkpenguin View Post
    How do people get in on those invitation only tickets?
    It looks to me like you just buy it. My question would be what do you get for that.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast