Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Washington County)

Default Re: Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range Thread (Classes,Events,etc)

Washington County Tactical Range is now offering 4 types of memberships include a new Yearly Associate Membership: Associate Membership fees are $25 per year with a $10 initiation fee. If you join in June 2018, your membership is good until June 2019. Associate Members do not have access to the shooting ranges. This membership type is for people that want low-cost FFL transfers and a CMP Card. Associate Members MUST BE NRA members.

1: $10 FFL transfers for your online firearm purchases
    2: CMP Affiliation Card allowing you to purchase items from the Civilian Marksmanship Program

http://www.washingtoncountyguns.com/range/
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range Thread (Classes,Events,etc)

I was checking out your site to see the rates for machine guns. The first few packages state that belt fed guns are extra, but it doesn't say how much extra or give any specific prices for them? I see the M2 is listed at $5 per round. Is that just the ammo cost or does that include the rental cost?

Trying to decide if it's worth the 4.5 hour drive one weekend next year.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot121 View Post
    I was checking out your site to see the rates for machine guns. The first few packages state that belt fed guns are extra, but it doesn't say how much extra or give any specific prices for them? I see the M2 is listed at $5 per round. Is that just the ammo cost or does that include the rental cost?

Trying to decide if it's worth the 4.5 hour drive one weekend next year.
    Oh it's worth it. I live at least 5 hours away and did my 4th weekend last year. I think by now I have shot most of the guns in inventory and there are quite a few. Belt fed machine guns are expensive to run and IMO the prices are reasonable taking in account the range, the maintenance of the guns, staff and the ammo. I always sign up for the 10 gun package for me.

Cabelas is just a few miles away over the border in WV and there are hotels and restaurants right next to it.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot121 View Post

Trying to decide if it's worth the 4.5-hour drive one weekend next year.
    The M60E1, M249 SAW, M1919, and Degtyaryov beltfeds are an additional $50 for 35 rounds with extra rounds costing $1.50 per round (max 100-round belt.). The M2HB is a flat rate of $250 for 25 rounds with extra rounds costing $10/per (max 100-round belt).
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by WCMG View Post
    The M60E1, M249 SAW, M1919, and Degtyaryov beltfeds are an additional $50 for 35 rounds with extra rounds costing $1.50 per round (max 100-round belt.). The M2HB is a flat rate of $250 for 25 rounds with extra rounds costing $10/per (max 100-round belt).
    Thanks for the info! I'll talk to some friends and see if they want to make the trip.

(Washington County)

We are very excited at the Washington County Tactical Range because we just finalized the application to have electrical service installed at the range. This will allow us to power the range office and install lights on the ranges as well as the parking lots. The first project will be to power the range office, then the parking lots, then add lights to light up the entire 100-foot pistol range and 50-yard range.

(Blair County)

do you get a discount if you bring your own ball ?

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    do you get a discount if you bring your own ball ?
    Actually, you do... $10 discount.

(Washington County)

Washington County Machine Guns is excited to introduce our newest rental machine gun: An authentic H&K UMP chambered in 9mm. It’s a great addition to our other H&K machine guns: UMP-45, UMP-40, MP5-N, MP5-9, MP5-40, G36K, and HK53.

This latest addition continues our push to stay on top as the largest machine gun rental business on the entire East Coast of America conveniently located in Washington County, PA.

(Washington County)

Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range will be temporarily closed for 2 weeks due to being undermined by Tunnel Ridge Coal Company. We expect most of the subsidence will occur within the two weeks but may have to extend the closure if not. Today the coal company undermined Parking Lot 2 and is heading for the main parking lot this week. They make about 110' of progress per day, so they should be off our property in about 14 days. Most of the surface subsidence will occur in the next 2 weeks with minor subsidence occuring for up to 6 months.

We will reopen the 5 shooting areas one at a time as needed repairs are made to each one.

FYI - As in most of SW PA, the coal rights were sold decades before we purchased the property so we didn't have to say on whether or not they undermined. Our only goal is to open the open the range as soon as possible for our members.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast