Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Ginsburg In the Morgue

Quote Originally Posted by boeing299 View Post
    This. Both of my parents are in a national cemetery. My mother didn*t serve other than taking care of the home front while the old man was away. Why should she not rest with my dad?
    and lets be real, if RBG had been a hardcore conservative justice we probably wouldn't even be having this discussion. (the dems would be)
    -Brandon

(Elk County)

Spouses being buried next to servicepersons is the longstanding policy of the 131 sites in the VA's National Cemetery system.

My late uncle is inurned in Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery in Illinois. He was a Technical Sergeant in the USAAF in WWII, a radioman/waist gunner in a B24 flying out of Italy. Once he had his missions there, he was transferred to Burma, flying in Curtiss C46 transports "over the Hump". My aunt, 20 years his junior and 10 years older them me, will be inurned next to my uncle upon her passing.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Dems want to expand the court now. Let's expand it to 100 million or so. Any big changes should be made by referendum, and libs lose these nearly every time they try, since their ideas are unpopular and antithetical to freedom. Instead they impose their will by fiat, or if that is unsuccessful, have a single tyrant in a black robe do it for them.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    Dems want to expand the court now. Let's expand it to 100 million or so. Any big changes should be made by referendum, and libs lose these nearly every time they try, since their ideas are unpopular and antithetical to freedom. Instead they impose their will by fiat, or if that is unsuccessful, have a single tyrant in a black robe do it for them.
    Maybe the 'R's' should beat them to it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Maybe the 'R's' should beat them to it.
    All Trump has to say he is for it and the Dems will suddenly be against it.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Ginsburg In the hospital

An American Icon. Rest in Peace.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Nancy is irrelevant to the whole SCOTUS process, except to make noise....

If she tries to fast track a new impeachment, it may well cause more red pills to drop!
    If she tries to fast track a new impeachment, Mitch should recess the Senate until after the next presidential swearing in. Trump can do a recess appointment, which will stick until the Senate comes back into session to vote.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    An American Icon. Rest in Peace.
    That's the problem, she's an "icon" to Hollywood and anti-American college professors nationwide.

A Supreme Court Justice should not die as a celebrity. The nature of their work requires putting personal ambitions and goals aside and adhering to the Constitution. She didn't do this.

So for that, she's a traitor to our nation and the Supreme Court.

Unborn babies nationwide gave a standing ovation when they heard the news report through mom's belly.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    If she tries to fast track a new impeachment, Mitch should recess the Senate until after the next presidential swearing in. Trump can do a recess appointment, which will stick until the Senate comes back into session to vote.
    The House's business will not affect the Senate's business. They can approve his appointment while they're conducting another circus.

I think impeaching him again would be political suicide. At least, it should be.

My guess is that Pelosi's twisted train of thought is that an "impeached" President shouldn't be allowed to appoint a Justice and the Senate will fall for that line.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    That's the problem, she's an "icon" to Hollywood and anti-American college professors nationwide.

A Supreme Court Justice should not die as a celebrity. The nature of their work requires putting personal ambitions and goals aside and adhering to the Constitution. She didn't do this.

So for that, she's a traitor to our nation and the Supreme Court.

Unborn babies nationwide gave a standing ovation when they heard the news report through mom's belly.
    ALL judges were appointed for political reasons. If they weren't, you wouldn*t care if a Democrat or Republican appointed them. Because they would ALL just follow the Constitution.....right ???
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast