Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 724
  1. #661
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Underground Bunker
    Posts
    3,791
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Ginsburg In the hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    That's the problem, she's an "icon" to Hollywood and anti-American college professors nationwide.

    A Supreme Court Justice should not die as a celebrity. The nature of their work requires putting personal ambitions and goals aside and adhering to the Constitution. She didn't do this.

    So for that, she's a traitor to our nation and the Supreme Court.


    Unborn babies nationwide gave a standing ovation when they heard the news report through mom's belly.
    She is a Traitor of the highest order. She betrayed her country, her oath and her very job, and said so openly. Democrats hate this nation and every now and then let it slip.

    Piss on her and her grave.

    Ginsburg to Egyptians: I wouldn't use U.S. Constitution as a model


    "I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012,"*Ginsburg said in an interview on Al Hayat television*last Wednesday. "I might look at the constitution of*South Africa. That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, have an independent judiciary. It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done."

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gin...ion-as-a-model


    Because so many people are dying on the seas trying to make it to South Africa, right?/s

  2. #662
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chester County, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    4,429
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Ginsburg In the hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    An American Icon. Rest in Peace.
    Agreed, but an Icon of a failed Marxist belief system where Government grants you certain privileges which they can take away at any time. That's what she was promoting. Totalitarian Oppression. A form of slavery. She's not an Icon to me because that word has a positive connotation. Infamous or maybe disgraceful are betters descriptive terms.

  3. #663
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Quakertown, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    1,184
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Ginsburg In the hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    An American Icon. Rest in Peace.
    All over the book of faces, I'm seeing people saying that it is offensive to say "Rest in Peace" in regards to RBG, because she was Jewish.

    Then again, my comment is entirely offensive:

    Fuck Cancer!

  4. #664
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NEPA, Pennsylvania
    (Lackawanna County)
    Posts
    490
    Rep Power
    17179683

    Default Re: Ginsburg In the hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    ALL judges were appointed for political reasons. If they weren't, you wouldn*t care if a Democrat or Republican appointed them. Because they would ALL just follow the Constitution.....right ???
    I think that's how it's supposed to work. We are sadly far from that ideal.

  5. #665
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dade City, Florida
    Posts
    856
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Ginsburg In the hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    An American Icon. Rest in Peace.
    Whose icon? This is the same person who was an ACLU big wig, an organization that supports child porn.
    NRA - Pa Rifle & Pistol Assn.

  6. #666
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Somewhere, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: Ginsburg In the Morgue

    Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    she can't. she's jewish. gotta be worm food as soon possible. displaying her body would be disrespectful and is not allowed under jewish law.
    You're assuming she followed Jewish tradition and a quick burial was her wish.
    Cause the good old days weren't always good, and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems...

  7. #667
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Somewhere, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: Ginsburg In the Morgue

    Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post
    She cant be buried in a Jewish cemetery because of the tattoo. Its a tramp stamp.
    That is a myth. In addition to honoring one's body in life, so too must it be done when one passes. A proper burial is a mitzvah. So while it is generally frowned up, having a tattoo by choice or by force will not prevent you from being buried in a Jewish cemetery.
    Cause the good old days weren't always good, and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems...

  8. #668
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    erie, Pennsylvania
    (Erie County)
    Posts
    1,179
    Rep Power
    17117262

    Default Re: Ginsburg In the Morgue

    Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Yup gonna be buried there along side her husband.
    And he was an officer in the Army Reserve whose only active duty was in Oklahoma. How in the world did he deserve burial at Arlington? A friend of mine was killed in Vietnam, was awarded two Bronze Stars, and Silver Cross, and was not offered burial at Arlington. Here are the qualifications for burial at Arlington:


    - Members who died on active duty and their immediate family
    - Retirees and their immediate family
    - Recipients of the Purple Heart, or Silver Star and above
    Any honorably discharged POW who died after Nov. 30, 1993


    So somebody please enlighten me, how did he qualify for burial at Arlington National Cemetery?

    And was his wife a JINO? Isn't she supposed to be below ground already? Or does her political display override Jewish custom?

  9. #669
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Somewhere, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: Ginsburg In the hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by t1066 View Post
    All over the book of faces, I'm seeing people saying that it is offensive to say "Rest in Peace" in regards to RBG, because she was Jewish.

    Then again, my comment is entirely offensive:

    Fuck Cancer!
    Most of the time we say "Of Blessed Memory". But there's nothing offensive about "Rest in Peace" when speaking of a Jew who passed.
    Cause the good old days weren't always good, and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems...

  10. #670
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Middle of PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,000
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Ginsburg In the Morgue

    Someone added a happy ending:



    https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...84944608423938


    Original:

    1 Corinthians 1:10..all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Page 67 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •