Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default What's with all the dem signs?

I live in Montgomery County but have a weekend place in Dingmans Ferry. Driving around over the past month or so, I was shocked to see all the signs for Wolf, Casey, and others of their ilk. What the hell is going on? One of the reasons I bought a place in Pike County was to get away from the kinds of people that support politicians like them. New Yorkers?

Default Re: What's with all the dem signs?

New yorkers and jerseyans. We have a lot here in delco (drexel hill area)

(Chester County)

The Philly burbs are now solidly Democrat including Chester County. The county is undergoing tremendous growth, and the demographics seem to be changing to more Progressive. I don't know where all these people are coming from, but they certainly aren't conservatives. There are lots of Democrat signs, but few Republican. Also, I have only had Democrats come to my house, and Democrat literature in the mail is 9 to 1 Democrat. Maybe the Republicans have given up on parts of the state. It certainly seems that way.

(Monroe County)

New York City has priced all of these social program recipients out. Where do they go? They can't afford Jersey so they travel a little more West, but got too far West. They come here and want to continue to receive welfare and food stamps so they start pushing that Democratic agenda. Unfortunately, I live in a HOA community. From what I hear from people that have lived here for decades, it used to be really nice until the home owners began accepting section 8. Crime and drug use surged and these people get all types of handouts and public assistance. They're lazy and entitled. Worst of all they refuse to assimilate. Guns are bad and give me my monthly freebies.

I live in Dingmans. I think most are Republicans. Democrats have way more money and are pushing hard to win. Milford is mostly Democrat but other than that I think it's mostly red around here.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    The Philly burbs are now solidly Democrat including Chester County. The county is undergoing tremendous growth, and the demographics seem to be changing to more Progressive. I don't know where all these people are coming from, but they certainly aren't conservatives. There are lots of Democrat signs, but few Republican. Also, I have only had Democrats come to my house, and Democrat literature in the mail is 9 to 1 Democrat. Maybe the Republicans have given up on parts of the state. It certainly seems that way.
    I've lived in Montco for all of my 59 years and it used to be a bastion of conservatism. Then the libs started moving out of the city because decades of Dem control turned it to shit....yet they continue to vote for the same kinds of politicians!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
    New York City has priced all of these social program recipients out. Where do they go? They can't afford Jersey so they travel a little more West, but got too far West. They come here and want to continue to receive welfare and food stamps so they start pushing that Democratic agenda. Unfortunately, I live in a HOA community. From what I hear from people that have lived here for decades, it used to be really nice until the home owners began accepting section 8. Crime and drug use surged and these people get all types of handouts and public assistance. They're lazy and entitled. Worst of all they refuse to assimilate. Guns are bad and give me my monthly freebies.
    Who has failed to assimilate ??? And assimilate to what ??? Being in the suburbs ?? You do realize not all Dems are poor folks on welfare ?? Lots of them have tons of money. Which is why we are about to lose the house.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

The Pocono's has two democrat constituencies. The liberals that moved there......many.
    And the locals that like their guns and bibles, but not more than their free stuff.......they'll pitch a fit over gun control while in line at the market with their Access card in hand..........welcome to Pa.

ETA:
    Come to think of it that sums up a large segment of Pa. Between the Fudds, and the libs, there isn't much time left for the rest of us.
    Last edited by God's Country; October 31st, 2018 at 12:13 PM.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Who has failed to assimilate ??? And assimilate to what ??? Being in the suburbs ?? You do realize not all Dems are poor folks on welfare ?? Lots of them have tons of money. Which is why we are about to lose the house.
    I'm talking about Dems in the Poconos. Namely Pike and Monroe. A lot of poor New Jersey and New York people that got priced out of their home. Failing to assimilate to what Pennsylvania is or was. A freedom loving state. They impose their ideas on people and make it known what they think of people on the right. I never said all Dems are poor and I never said anything about the whole state.

(Allegheny County)

My neigborhood isva sea of Wolf and Lamb signs.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast