Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Monroe county sheriffs office very unprofessional

Yep add me to the list of being one of the law abiding citizens with a cc permit trying to renew my cc permit. I have never had any interaction with these people to now.being harassed by the sheriffs office with them claiming they sent out letters to my references which they never receive after three attempts. Then when by a chance they receive one the sheriffs office claims they never receive it,but yet I receive a copy and my attorney receives acopy and there reply is I gues you have a problem.They are rude and obnoxious they seem to forget they work for us. This has been going on since June.Why has the state not put a stop to this corruption yet.

Default Re: Monroe county sheriffs office very unprofessional

From what I have been recently told (last week) from members here renewals are done same day meaning you walk in and in 15 or 20 minutes your walking out with your permit in hand. I am renewing in the next week or so myself so I am hoping there are no issues. I had no issues getting my LTCF 5 years ago after moving here from NJ.

(Monroe County)

Ya I don’t know what there problem is one of my references is a Game commission officer. The other was a supervisor for the corrections department. The other references never received a letter from the sheriff and the sheriffs office clames they never received a reply from another reference but I got a copy sent to me and I received it.I have a LTCF but it expires in October I have never had a problem until I moved to this county.next step I guess will be legal action but I will go after them for criminal acts not civil like everyone else does.and no its not you walk out with your card on the spot they make you wait 45 days.

(Chester County)

send a letter to the commissioner & let them know the sheriff's department needs an attitude adjustment...

just make sure you get your license issued first.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderduck View Post
    Ya I don’t know what there problem is one of my references is a Game commission officer. The other was a supervisor for the corrections department. The other references never received a letter from the sheriff and the sheriffs office clames they never received a reply from another reference but I got a copy sent to me and I received it.I have a LTCF but it expires in October I have never had a problem until I moved to this county.next step I guess will be legal action but I will go after them for criminal acts not civil like everyone else does.and no its not you walk out with your card on the spot they make you wait 45 days.
    Untwist your panties a bit and get your shit together. The law ALLOWS them up to 45 days to issue or deny.

They can't legally deny you because they didn't hear back from your references, and you'll be laughed at if you try to have criminal charges filed.

If you're serious, document every detail, then retain a competent attorney to help get the *legitimate* issues taken care of.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Monroe County)

Well MR know it all they denied me already for not getting a response from one of my references,by the way my reference never received anything from the sheriffs office I had them send another and never got that one.then the sheriffs office claimed they never received anything from my other reference but amazingly I received a copy and my attorney received a copy. That’s why we are persuwing criminal charges for malishes interference of the US mail.

(Bucks County)

Yeah, Mr. Knowitall!
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderduck View Post
    Well MR know it all they denied me already for not getting a response from one of my references,by the way my reference never received anything from the sheriffs office I had them send another and never got that one.then the sheriffs office claimed they never received anything from my other reference but amazingly I received a copy and my attorney received a copy. That’s why we are persuwing criminal charges for malishes interference of the US mail.
    Count down until the hammer comes down, IBTL.

(Lancaster County)

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    It looks like you've been out in the sun a lot, it's not good for your skin.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast