Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Northern Chester County Sportsmens Club Open Membership

It's odd that this goes in the Lehigh Valley/Philly Region but it does. This club is on the northern edge of Chester County just a stone's throw away from Berks County. Anyway, NCCSC memberships open up in early August. Fiscal year ends July 1st and any who don't renew result in openings in an otherwise full membership roll. If anyone
    wants to take a look and or join now is the time.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Default Re: Northern Chester County Sportsmens Club Open Membership

That club has gone through an upgrade....I remember how you could drag steel and anything else to shoot at it. My friend belongs to the club and we went last year and it looks completely different.

(Berks County)

I hear that it has gone through some changes but I wasn't around long enough to have seen them. I am not familiar with what all is allowed/not allowed but they do permit some stuff to be shot at. I think it's mostly related to your ability to take all of the remnants with you when you go.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Hi All,

I am looking to get into a club where myself and wife can shoot. I see that NCCSC is open and I was wondering if someone could be my sponsor. I can make myself available to meet and to get to know me.

Thank you for your time,
    Eric

(Berks County)

Good Afternoon

Full disclosure first~ I am a member of the NCCSC and also a member of the current Board.

As it was mentioned there have been numerous changes at NCCSC including a change in the Leadership. Yes, as Walleye mentioned the club has gone thru some rather dramatic changes in the last year. Membership is currently open and there are very limited seats available. Anyone interested in coming up to the club can reach out to me directly and I'll try to answer any questions you might have. Among the changes we have had:

1) We have formed a Ladies Group for the members of the club to bring events the Ladies would find interesting. Some of the events we held for the Ladies include; An introductory class to AR's, Pistol classes, Introduction to Trap and approximately another six-seven events. The group hosts events each month to bring events the group feels would benefit them or expand their knowledge of shooting events

2) The club hosts a shooting event the First Sunday of each month for the Kids. We provide the youngsters with an opportunity to shoot at interactive targets and win gift cards for hitting "X" amount of targets.

3) We are coming up to the end of Trap season but there will be a few "Trap in the Dark" events planned for the fall.

4) The Indoor Shooting Season is almost upon us. Once a week we open the club house to members to shoot inside the club house.

5) We held a Championship P.A.R.T Field day. Shooting events on the Pistol, Archery, Rifle and Trap fields to establish winners in each event as well as an overall club champion.

6) The Annual Zombie Pumpkin Apocalypse Event in November... always a big hit with the membership.

7) All of the shooting benches have been upgraded and replaced.

Finally, This upcoming weekend Sept 22nd is our Annual Raffle and Picnic. Great opportunity to enter games of chance and skill to win prizes. The club will be open to the public if you are interested in stopping by to tour the facilities and meet members of the club.

Respectfully

TDSjr

(Chester County)

sounds interesting! I know the last post was awhile ago, but I will be checking the website out.

thank you

(Chester County)

Any one a current member that would be willing to be my sponsor? I am a past member that had my membership lapse due to some person stuff going on.
    Ignorance is bliss!

(Chester County)

Hello!

I would love to find a sponsor.

My wife and I are interested in joining a club, primarily for rifle but really a bit of everything.

Thinking about going to one of the public trap shoots or balloon shoots to meet people, but I’d love to connect with someone here!

Thank you,
    Steve

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Swessfan View Post
    Hello!

I would love to find a sponsor.

My wife and I are interested in joining a club, primarily for rifle but really a bit of everything.

Thinking about going to one of the public trap shoots or balloon shoots to meet people, but I’d love to connect with someone here!

Thank you,
    Steve
    I just rejoined after my membership lapsed. No longer had a sponsor and they took care of it for me. Happy to have you list me as a sponsor of you’d like. Send me a pm.

(Chester County)

Awesome, thank you! Will do!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast