Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: EZ Accuracy, Warminster, PA

I've dealt with Eric quite a lot over the past 18 months. In all fairness, the only actual gunsmithing he's done for me has been one minor screw repair and the installation of new sights (both well done and fairly priced), but he's purchased dozens of guns and a large number of tools from me as I've been administering my late father's estate. I don't have enough experience with repairs or customizations to credibly judge his work or pricing, but I can emphatically endorse his character! My experience in negotiating sales with Eric has been 100% respectful and "B.S. Free". He's never hesitant to offer honest advice, even when it's not to his benefit. Communications via phone and/or email are easy and quick, and he's just a hell of a pleasant guy to deal with - you can tell the man loves what he does.

If I had to offer any "cons" for EZ, it would only be that they're always in high demand... If you visit on a weekend, it's not uncommon to be third or fourth in line in a very tiny front desk area lol!

Not the guy to trust with a 1911...I have a good friend who spent way too much on a barrel and fitting and still the gun won’t function properly after 4 attempts. He should get his money back but this guy is not willing. Not a good thing.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by fotomaniac View Post
    Not the guy to trust with a 1911...I have a good friend who spent way too much on a barrel and fitting and still the gun won*t function properly after 4 attempts. He should get his money back but this guy is not willing. Not a good thing.
    a good friend huh..

well i have personally sought out Eric for no less than 5 complex projects, including a one-of-a-kind kimber k6s 9mm conversion (TK Custom who specializes in this work wouldnt take the job - too complex with the recession in the cylinder they said)... but he did it and even hand-reamed moonclips for it when there were none that fit. on a separate conversion project he did for me i ran into some light strike issues and he immediately took back the firearm and stuck with it until the issue was resolved and i was satisfied. im sorry your friend reported a problem.. but i find it hard to believe that Eric left a customer unsatisfied - not his character and anyone who knows him would agree.

my two cents...

Well bugout, your experience notwithstanding, I personally witnessed the issue and my friend (and brother btw) just gave up. He is not one to be obnoxious or pushy. We had an AMU armorer straighten it out. Fwiw not all gunsmiths are created equal and some are better than others with certain types of firearms. It is what it is. It*s nothing personal. There*s a reason some Smiths specialize, especially when it come to Precision. There are only a handful of guys I would ever let touch my 1911*s. One is over an hour from Philly. The others are across the country.
    YMMV

Hi Sorry to resurrect this thread. Does anyone have a number for CDI? Couldn't find it on google.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by matrosov View Post
    Hi Sorry to resurrect this thread. Does anyone have a number for CDI? Couldn't find it on google.
    Search him in the member list and send him a PM. CDI is the name to search. He's been pretty cranky lately so don't get upset if it shows.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Uh Oh, hopefully I won't get my head bitten off. Thanks a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12