Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Truth Squad This!

Barry on This Week

And school registration documents released January 2007

AP CAPTION: 20 months ago: This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro into the Catholic school made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro. The document lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen, born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, and shows his Muslim step-father listed the boy's religion as Islam.(AP Photo/ Tatan Syuflana)
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Truth Squad This!

What would be the point, no matter what information is posted, no matter how many websites which all have the same information are listed, you'll say they're all biased and the "msm" is hiding the story and that people should go to 'other' websites without saying what they are.

Do I care if he attended a grade school in Indonesia from ages 6-10? No, why would I. All accounts are that he went to a school that teaches Islam for two years and then two years in a Christian school. So what is the big deal?

Again with the citizenship. If he was not really a citizen, something would have happened by now.

What happened to the guy's lawsuit in Philly?

Again, what about the 50 state election boards. How about the Republican party saying something, the Democrats couldn't take the chance on running the guy if he wsn't a citizen even if they wanted to try to scam the world because if it did get uncovered, that would shut down the party as we know it.

We all understand that you don't like Barack Obama. I don't like a lot of things about him, just like I don't like a lot of things about John McCain. These arguments about where he went to 2nd grade are just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by ReefBlue View Post

Again, what about the 50 state election boards. How about the Republican party saying something, the Democrats couldn't take the chance on running the guy if he wsn't a citizen even if they wanted to try to scam the world because if it did get uncovered, that would shut down the party as we know it.
    Never assume that anything would be challenged if it were vulnerable. Social Security is a Ponzi scheme that must inevitably fail, it's mathematically doomed, but do you see anyone in the Democratic or Republican party rushing to point that out?

"Global Climate Change" has less evidentiary proof than we have for alien abductions or Noah's flood, but that doesn't seem to stop the legislation and propaganda.

Politicians only act when it's in their personal interest to act, otherwise, a big lie will remain unchallenged.

Obama is a liar, and a Chicago politician from the old school. I doubt that we have the truth about his childhood, his education, his friends, his beliefs, or his future plans. I wouldn't buy a used car from the guy.

His people now are claming that he is not part of the chicago machine. There is little in this state that is not screwed-up by cook county. He and his cronies have defeated every common sense firearms bill ever introduced. Want to guess where I had to go to get carry.
    Courage is being scared to death--but saddling up any way. John Wayne