Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Laura Ellsworth for Governor?

Running on the Republican ticket the first I heard of her was a TV ad this afternoon. New to politics some investigation is needed. She hails from the Pittsburgh area but little seems to be known about here at the moment. Any yinzers know of her?

Republican gubernatorial candidate Laura Ellsworth may be a first-time candidate, but don't call her new to politics.

Though not necessarily a household name across the state yet, Ellsworth, 59, has been a mover and shaker - particularly in her home Pittsburgh region - for many years.

And having spent a civic career getting things done there - leading the local United Way campaign to its fundraising target; making sure that low-income veterans have access to pro bono legal aid; nurturing a Christian school in Pittsburgh; helping the city define its municipal pension problems - Ellsworth is now interested in bringing her "can-do" spirit to government.
    http://www.pennlive.com/politics/ind...h_and_why.html
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Laura Ellsworth for Governor?

Watch this debate question at the :26 second mark. It tells you everything you want to know. The question is, "Will you refuse to accept donations from the NRA?" Laura Ellsworth responds, "Will I refuse to accept donations from the NRA? Yes, and I believe other campaign reform is important as well." ...ANTI-NRA... End of story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXeP2DZiROM

Quote Originally Posted by Norsaq View Post
    Watch this debate question at the :26 second mark. It tells you everything you want to know. The question is, "Will you refuse to accept donations from the NRA?" Laura Ellsworth responds, "Will I refuse to accept donations from the NRA? Yes, and I believe other campaign reform is important as well." ...ANTI-NRA... End of story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXeP2DZiROM
    Yep, that about sums up this turds position.

(Chester County)

Ugh. So she's against the First Amendment. And nothing on her site about gun rights. That's very concerning. I was a huge fan of her until this. I'm not a fan of Wagner or Mango, but the later seems to be a little more trustworthy on gun rights.

She claimed in a radio debate on WHP580 that she grew up shooting guns in her basement with her Dad, then refused to support or be supported by the NRA.

Another "Sure, I grew up with guns" character like Joe Biden.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot