Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: JS holsters.

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default JS holsters.

I found their site a week or so ago, and thought they had some really cool products.

http://www.jsholsters.com/

I'm sure I don't have to tell many of you, but Jason of JS holsters has offered to set up a Utah CCW class and donate all proceeds to shefearsnothing's legal defense fund. I think this is absolutely incredible. Not only are his products really cool, but a man that would do all this to support a fellow gun owner in need is someone we should certainly try to give business to. All this is in the LTCF revocation thread, but I was so impress with his generosity I figured I'd start a thread to urge everyone to consider his products if you are ever in need of holsters or accessories. He is also on the forum under the name js1050. His exact words.

I am a certified Utah CCW instructor. I would would be pleased to conduct a course up your way with 100% of the proceeds payable to your legal defense. Checks would be made payable to either you or your fund, I would simply arrive at the venue and deliver the period of instruction.
    I would also like to donate a couple of shirts to you from ProGunWare.com. If you place the order through our online store use the "pay by mail" option. Then email me the order number and I will zero the amount due within the admin section of the store.

First an introduction, I am Jason from JSHolsters. When I first read about this whole mess I asked myself "what would I do if this were my wife? My sister? My daughter?"

I would use my enthusiasm and energy to organize an immediate cash infusion that would shore up the legal defense funding necessary to right this wrong before a judge. And beyond. I am a patriot first and a capitalist second. Money may be the root of all evil but we all need roots.

I have created an email address to handle registration for the Utah CCW Course: soccermomccw@jsholsters.com (please use the subject "Soccer Mom CCW Benefit"). Please only use this address to register, all other inquiries may be made to training@jsholsters.com.

Please email your name and phone number. Hold on to your money until Melanie decides where the checks are to be made payable to. The course will be $80 and last four hours. I will go ahead and secure a Sunday in October to hold the class in Hellertown (near Bethlehem). If the classroom at the range is taken, I will find a local conference room at a Holiday Inn or similar venue.

Once I have a date locked in, I will update the course listing on
    http://www.jsholsters.com/training.asp

I don't know how much money we will raise as I have never done anything like this before. But even if we only see 10 people on the day of the class, that's 10 people who are dedicated to the cause of furthering the right to unrestricted self defense. I have a feeling we will see more.

Also, if you have already donated to Melanie's defense, you are welcome to sit for the class. gnbrotz will work out the verification as there are privacy issues surrounding current donors.

Finally, thanks to all who have emailed kind words and thanks this afternoon. We are dedicated to standing behind Melanie and look forward to meeting her for the first time. This is a quality of the gun culture that the proponents of disarmament will never understand. If they did, they wouldn't be anti-gun.

Take care,

Jason Schafer
    JSHolsters, LLC

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: JS holsters.

I have met Jason about 3 or 4 years ago and also bought several of his holsters and they are some of the best I have ever used. Great guy and stand up man.

Anyone not taking this opportunity is missing out on a real win, win situation.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)