Save the Date! October 4th, 2018 @ 5:30

We had a great event last year and are looking to grow this coming year!

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Friends of the NRA, it is the non-profit wing of the NRA that raises money mostly for the sponsoring and continuation of youth shooting sports. We support groups and programs like high school rifle teams, the Boy Scouts of America, 4H, and improvements to gun ranges that support youth shooting sports. Additionally, programs like Eddie Eagle and Refuse to Be a Victim receive some of their funding through these events.

In light of the current attacks by the media and school districts on our Constitutionally enshrined right and the ostracization of the shooting sports as a legitimate outlet, it is even more important that we fund and promote youth initiatives. I work at a local high school and what our students are being taught is nothing short of indoctrination. During the National School Walkout, a supposedly non-political event, CeaseFire PA spoke to the students and set up a voting booth with instructions for those who were 18 to sign up and vote specific politicians out of office.

While we are not a political organization, we understand that education is key to changing the minds of those who disagree with us and education starts with our youth. We need to empower students to give a face to our cause and help normalize firearms, shooting sports, and hunting in the eyes of the increasingly anti-gun, anti-freedom schools and communities of our area.

With that said, The Friends of NRA is a fun and fellowship filled FUNDRAISING event. So yes, we will be asking for your money through auctions for firearms and shooting memorabilia as well as guided hunts, as well as games, and silent auctions. A ticket gets you in the door and a meal. If you're interested in table options that include firearms, tickets, and gear, PM and I can give you more details.

Again, this is a fundraising event and that is the end goal; to raise money to pump directly into youth education and shooting sports. 50% of the money stays locally and the rest goes to National programs that focus on the same thing.

For the finer details, the event will be held at Lazaretto Ballroom in Essington right off of 420 with easy access from 95.

Here is a link to the tickets:

https://www.friendsofnra.org/eventti...?eventId=55598

Some additional information

If you own a business and want to buy an add in the program, contact me.
If you want tickets or better explanations on the multiple ticket options, contact me.
If you would like to volunteer on the committee, contact me. We always need more committee members!
If you can add the link above to your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Snap, etc.) I'd appreciate the favor.

Feel free to do it here, or PM me here.

And thanks in advance Dannythemann, I stole some of your wording from last year. No need to reinvent the wheel

-Alex