Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Is everyone still without power?

Never lost power, although we had to circumnavigate some road closures in the afternoon.

Rt 84 east and west is still shut down from 402 all the way to ny border. Several other roads still have trees down so I'm not sure when I will be making it home. Wife is still without power.

I blame the media for shit like this. They make every weather event sound like the apocalypse. Then when it's actually going to be bad everyone disregards them. If i actually thought it was going to be this bad I would have stayed home.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Northampton County)

We lost power in Bethlehem Friday at 11am, it came back on Saturday morning at 5am.
    National Handgun Reciprocity
    End Gun Free Zones
    Fast & Furious show us the documents

(Luzerne County)

Power never went out here. My son texted and said power was flickering the other end of town where he lives.

Was affected by Verizon's outage.

Hope you all get power soon.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Wayne County)

Lost power around 9am yesterday, and got it back at 4pm. Out at 4:15pm, on and off starting at 4:30. Had genny and solar back up for emergency apps. PENNDOT came thru at 7 am...then again at 7pm...we were going no where...road was practically impassable.

(Pike County)

Well... finally made it to the house. Milford is completely out of power although Matamoras is fine. I couldn't even drive up to my driveway; there's at least 2 feet of snow and 5 or 6 trees down on the road in front of my property. Had to park about 100 yards away and walk through fallen trees and power lines. The trees took all the power lines down with them. This is gonna cost a ton of $$$ to clear. Also received a text from PPL a few hours ago; they're estimating restoral of service on the 7th. F@#k me...
    Don't wish ill for your enemies. Plan it.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by amstel78 View Post
    Well... finally made it to the house. Milford is completely out of power although Matamoras is fine. I couldn't even drive up to my driveway; there's at least 2 feet of snow and 5 or 6 trees down on the road in front of my property. Had to park about 100 yards away and walk through fallen trees and power lines. The trees took all the power lines down with them. This is gonna cost a ton of $$$ to clear. Also received a text from PPL a few hours ago; they're estimating restoral of service on the 7th. F@#k me...
    Hopefully it's all out on public lands and the state and power company will be footing the bill.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lackawanna County)

Yeah we got thumped. We’re hoteled up now. Packed up the fridge in coolers and sealed up the deep freezer. We will see how it goes tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
    Lost power around 9am yesterday, and got it back at 4pm. Out at 4:15pm, on and off starting at 4:30. Had genny and solar back up for emergency apps. PENNDOT came thru at 7 am...then again at 7pm...we were going no where...road was practically impassable.
    Whats a PennDot ? Have not seen one in our area starting from the snowstorm.24 inches snow,Now PAWater warning to conserve generators are with out power,all roadways are impassable,vehicles littering all roadways,yada yada yada.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    Whats a PennDot ? Have not seen one in our area starting from the snowstorm.24 inches snow,Now PAWater warning to conserve generators are with out power,all roadways are impassable,vehicles littering all roadways,yada yada yada.
    Sorry folks I’m slow.... has the national guard been activated. And has wolf declared a real state of emergency yet.
    I know my question means nothing to you all going through this. Just a question I’m sorry.
    This reminds me of jersey and sandy coming thru.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast