Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default The Gaffe Twins Strike Again

From Michelle Malkin

Geez, I thought McCain was off to a bad start this week.

Then along came the Gaffe Twins again.

Joe Biden’s trashing his campaign’s moronic e-mail attack ad: “Terrible.”

Barack Obama’s trashing Joe Biden’s initial refusal to back the AIG bailout: He “should have waited.”

Joe Biden’s changing the campaign’s position on clean coal: He’s against it. Obama’s for it. (Vid is here.)
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Default Re: The Gaffe Twins Strike Again

AHAHAHAHA! I LOVE it.

(Chester County)

I posted this earlier about the "terrible" comments. I really hope this is not a Biden backout. It was rumored that Biden would make a series of gaffes and Clinton would come in after the veep debates...

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveXD View Post
    I posted this earlier about the "terrible" comments. I really hope this is not a Biden backout. It was rumored that Biden would make a series of gaffes and Clinton would come in after the veep debates...

Personally I believe that if this is his plan, someone will leak the fact that the Obama Campaign approached her about replacing him.

This accomplishes several goals for Hillary

1. it calls in to question the self ascribed judgment he has been running on
    2. it causes him to lose the election
    3. it sets her up for a 2012 run
    4. the media blames the loss on race
    5. she has an "I told you so" on her sexism claims strengthening her position in Dem leadership over the next 4 years refer to number 1 above.

Remember the Clintons are the masters of this type of politics.
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by 5711-Marine View Post
    Personally I believe that if this is his plan, someone will leak the fact that the Obama Campaign approached her about replacing him.

This accomplishes several goals for Hillary

1. it calls in to question the self ascribed judgment he has been running on
    2. it causes him to lose the election
    3. it sets her up for a 2012 run
    4. the media blames the loss on race
    5. she has an "I told you so" on her sexism claims strengthening her position in Dem leadership over the next 4 years refer to number 1 above.

Remember the Clintons are the masters of this type of politics.
    Yep, masters of this crap they are. How about this: It's too risky for Hilary to let McCain win, as it poses the possibility of him serving only one term and then Sarah is the nominee in 2012. (WIth a VP pick of Bobby Jindal, that's another GOP winner.) So, maybe Biden does step out, the Dems win, and Hilary banks on an accident to Obama (coutesy of a crazy-right-wing-conspiracy-wacko, of course, who is then 'neutralized' before there can be a trial, etc.)

Yep, they're masters of this.
    Blessed are they who, faced with danger, think only of the front sight. -- Jeff Cooper

Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Roland of Gilead View Post
    Yep, masters of this crap they are. How about this: It's too risky for Hilary to let McCain win, as it poses the possibility of him serving only one term and then Sarah is the nominee in 2012. (WIth a VP pick of Bobby Jindal, that's another GOP winner.) So, maybe Biden does step out, the Dems win, and Hilary banks on an accident to Obama (coutesy of a crazy-right-wing-conspiracy-wacko, of course, who is then 'neutralized' before there can be a trial, etc.)

Yep, they're masters of this.
    I see Hildabeast staying as far away from an Obama administration as possible. Also Obama would NOT want Billy boy to be able to "advise" him while he is PotUS. Instead I see Hildabeast silently undermining the ticket and looking forward to a run off in 2012 with Palin.

I'd like to see a Sarah Palin/Sarah Steelman ticket in 2012.