Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Hi point 10mm carbine

I saw in another thread that some people might like a 10mm Ruger Carbine. Well Hi Point is coming out with a 10mm carbine.

https://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/Hi-...0MM-black.html

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...-10mm-carbine/

New From Hi-Point: 10mm Carbine

Hi-Point 10mm
    Hi-Point may not be glamorous (and they may not be able to spell “muzzle”), but making functional firearms at the lowest possible price point doesn’t leave a lot of room for cocktail hours, spa treatments, and industrial designers. It looks like they do, however, listen to the gun buying market as they’ve released something many have clamored for for many years: a pistol caliber carbine in 10mm Auto. Hi-Point’s distributor’s press release and more photos of their 10mm Carbine follow . . .

New Hi-Point 10mm Semi-Auto Carbine
    MKS Supply, Inc., Dayton, OH, December, 2017 – New for 2018 is Hi-Point’s high-performance carbine in 10mm Auto.
    At only $389.99, this new carbine will shoot with much higher dollar carbines and of course will send the bullet just as fast. Hi-Point began work on this project in the spring of 2017 due to customer demand for an affordable carbine platform chambered in this powerful pistol cartridge.

When a 10mm round is fired from a barrel several inches longer than a handgun, the velocity, range and energy really jumps up, making this carbine so powerful it’s even legal for big game hunting in some states.
    “This new carbine chambered for the potent 10mm cartridge will make a lot of buyers happy,” says MKS president Charles Brown. “Tough, reliable and accurate, it fills the bill for a robust, reliable and accurate firearm that delivers excellent performance.”

SPECIFICATIONS:
    Model Number: 1095TS
    Barrel: 17.5 inches, threaded barrel (0.578x28TPI)
    Caliber: 10mm Automatic
    Sight: Iron with ghost ring
    Overall length: 32 inches
    Weight: 7 pounds
    Capacity: One 10-round magazine with each carbine
    Trigger: 6-pound single-stage
    MSRP: $389.99

Default Re: Hi point 10mm carbine

Pretty smart of them to jump out front with an affordable 10mm option. Not for me but I'm sure they will sell better then the .380 option. I'm wondering if they are going to work on a 10mm pistol to pair this with? I'm sure it would self destruct after a few hundred fully loaded 10mm rounds but what the Hell right.

(Chester County)

My 9mm Hipoint carbine is a very fun and accurate shooter. They’re a bitch to strip and clean, and they may only take single stack mags, but they’re very cool plinkers.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Hi Point only offers 10rd mags in their carbines. Would be nice to be able to use Glock mags, but with Ruger offering their carbine using Glock mags...I'll wait to see if they offer it in 10mm.