Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Mifflin County)

Default Re: Antis getting upset about Trumps picks for Court. Suing for documents

I just love a leftie meltdown

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Antis getting upset about Trumps picks for Court. Suing for documents

When they look for evidence of how it must have been done, the left is showing the world how they have done it. Got it.

Antis getting upset
    That's all I need to read. They can get upset, butt-hurt, triggered, mined, wounded, bound, whatever. I would heckle them to GET THE HELL OVER IT for many reasons, one being that the government simply does not work.

Pacodelahoya hit the nail right on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by pacodelahoya
    Most of all, it's about trying to stay in the spotlight when your "legacy" is fading away.
    Quote Originally Posted by claudel
    Can I get a "Boo Hoo"?
    I laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark
    Friday afternoon the media was bleating that "almost no middle class Americans" will actually see a tax cut.
    I would really like to see their 'logic' (excuse) when this tax plan bill makes a lot of people happy and works to create growth.

(Chester County)

This is just another way of the NRA giving away our rights. I'm never supporting them again.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    This is just another way of the NRA giving away our rights. I'm never supporting them again.
    Are you posting in the right thread?
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Indiana County)

Geez, I thought you knew. EVERYTHING is the fault of the evil NRA.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Friday afternoon the media was bleating that "almost no middle class Americans" will actually see a tax cut. I've used every "calculator" embedded in news stories and our FIT will decrease by $4500 to $5500.

Noah
    Your calculator must have Duracell batteries where as Frees uses radio shack. When will the Donald be accused of walking on water?

(Bucks County)

You mean you missed it?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Are you posting in the right thread?
    Yes, this is a way of showing my disdain for the anti NRA crowd that call themselves pro gun. The leftists hate the NRA because we're always winning and the so called gun people that are anti NRA are always complaining. I know it's only a few of them and I question the sincerity of most of them. It's like the phony poll the antis always throw out about the majority of NRA members want stricter gun control and Universal Gun registration. Most of these anti NRA folks are plants designed to reduce morale. Look at Yankee Marshal on You Tube. That guy is as phony as it gets and he goes after anyone that disagrees with him including the NRA or anyone that supports the NRA.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Tioga County)

I don't recall anywhere that a president is limited to who he or she consults when appointing a judge to the federal bench. Will someone more familiar with the law than I please correct me if I'm wrong?
    USNRET '61-'81

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast