Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Exclamation Beta male Sen.Richard Blumenthal wants to tell citizens to not buy toy guns!

Senator to parents: Stop buying toy guns until they are changed

guns.com/2017/11/27/senator-to-parents-stop-buying-toy-guns-until-they-are-changed/

A Connecticut Democrat wants parents to pump the brakes on buying toy guns until a bill he has introduced to make them more readily recognizable passes Congress.

Senator.to_.parents.Stop_.buying.toy_.guns_.until_.they_.are_.changed-1.jpg
    Bossy beta male giving a press announcement while two moe-moe's stare at'em

Joining Hartford Police and staff at St. Francis Hospital, U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal last week described his pending legislation as a simple fix aimed at keeping the public and law enforcement safe. But until it makes it to law, he wants parents to take action on their own to keep toy guns out of their houses.

“What’s important here is parents demonstrating responsibility by stopping any purchases of these guns right away until either the gun manufacturers change their practices to make it safer voluntarily, or for my law to be adopted,” said Blumenthal as reported by the New Haven Register. “Until imitation guns are made safer, parents should stop buying them.”

The lawmaker’s Imitation Firearms Safety Act was filed earlier this month as S.2150 and, though the bill’s language is not available, Blumenthal’s office stresses that it would place new restrictions on toys to include a brightly marked barrel that cannot be removed.

Federal law has, since 1988, required that imitation firearms and toys have a permanently affixed blaze orange plug inserted in the barrel and limits the sale of BB guns and similar devices to minors.

That has not stopped states from passing their own, more stringent, requirements on airsoft, air guns and toys made to resemble firearms in recent years that exceed federal mandates.

A similar measure to Blumenthal’s bill, proposed by U.S. Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calf., last session, garnered no co-sponsors.

The new legislation has been referred to the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

(Clearfield County)

Default Re: Beta male Sen.Richard Blumenthal wants to tell citizens to not buy toy guns!

Senator Blumenthal would like to remind everyone that he is still really important and is still doing really important things.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Beta male Sen.Richard Blumenthal wants to tell citizens to not buy toy guns!

I suspect he played with an Easy Bake Oven as a young boy.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    And/or paraded around in his mother 's high heel shoes.

Yeah but he switched the bulb to a flood light.

(Erie County)

And had a few barbies

Quote Originally Posted by ItchyTick View Post
    And had a few barbies
    When I was growing up boys were boys and girls were girls. We played cops and robbers, cowboys and Indians and has all sorts of realistic army, police, western guns like cap pistols, etc. Girls played with dolls and tea sets. Now its all reversed and even trying to buy a bicycle you can't even tell if it is a bike for a boy or girl. They make a sissy out of boys. Now they saw you can choose your sex, use the bathroom of your choice, etc. This is why the world is so freaked up.

(Dauphin County)

Funny, considering you can use a marker or paint to get rid of the blaze orange tip on toys. What's his next move, paint all the toys pink with glitter and rhinestones that spell out "not real"?

Quote Originally Posted by spandexlurch View Post
    Funny, considering you can use a marker or paint to get rid of the blaze orange tip on toys. What's his next move, paint all the toys pink with glitter and rhinestones that spell out "not real"?
    Correct! How friggin weak is their minds to waste time with this crap?

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyg101 View Post
    Correct! How friggin weak is their minds to waste time with this crap?
    Don't forget wasting tax payer money too.