Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Tioga County)

Default Re: Thinking about relocating

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    The yearly dues are $25 and a lifetime is $250. If you have been a member in good standing for 10 years and 65 years of age you can get a free lifetime. The range has 10 outdoor benches and a pistol range with 6 places to shoot with 6 steel plates placed 10 and 12 yards from the bench. On the rifle range which has target butts out t0 300 yards we have steel gongs placed at 200, 250 and 300 yards. We will have to replace the gongs next year as the ones we have were donated and made of mild steel which has led to the steel having holes and major pits from all the shooting that has been done to them.
    Thanks for the correction. I have been a life member for some years and I didn't bother to check. My bad.
    USNRET '61-'81

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus99 View Post
    Potter is a little too remote for me. I've never been impressed by coudersport personally. Check out Wellsboro, I've never lived there, but it seems like a nice little town up in that area.
    I lived just outside Wellsboro for a few years. Beautiful area, if you can't buy something local you are only 30 minute South of Corning NY and 45 minutes North of Williamsport.
    Just outside of Wellsboro (Real estate has been on a pretty good climb) there are many smaller communities that are still more than reasonably priced
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Washington County)

Western Washington County and Greene County... very rural areas but only 45 to 60 minutes away from Pittsburgh. My township (West Finley) has no zoning and with only 951 people with 338 households, it's a pretty laid back area to live... 24.3 people per square mile means your neighbors are pretty spread out.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12