Hey guys...

Been considering a Beretta 92FS. Been some really good deals on them lately, and need to add to my Die Hard collection.

I really would like to suppress it (and most any other gun I get). Which brings two questions...

1) Sights. I can deal with obscured sights, but would prefer not to. What suppressor sight options exist for the Beretta 92? I know the front sight is part of the slide. I saw some pin on front sights, which honestly, looked kinda chintzy. Beretta also has the Vertec slide, but it doesn't seem like there's any suppressor height sights made to fit the dovetails? It's mind boggling that it's so hard to find sights for such an old and ubiquitous gun...

2) Barrel. Any recommendations? Would prefer to stick with M13.5x1 LH thread to maintain compatibility with my HKs. I also heard some issues with needing an extended piston when threading the factory barrel due to the spring guide. Any issues if you use an aftermarket barrel?

Planning on using a Rugged Obsidian .45 (hopefully should be in soon), until I eventually pick up a dedicated 9mm suppressor.