Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Wink Carry at the York Fair

This weekend I went to the York Fair with my family. And I went prepared to keep my family safe.

Well, ran into two interesting situations. The first was when we went to climb the "Rock Wall". In which case I realized, wait...I can't. As there was no way the harness could go on while I was wearing. And I wasn't sure what 240lbs would do to a poly pistol. But thanks to the help of my wife I was able to discreetly "disarm" temporarily. *lol*

Then I had a second situation in which I found my ability to defend myself a touch unwieldly. When I decided after a day of walking I could really use a massage. At first I was going to choose the massage bed. But then remembered I was "packing" and decided a chair would be more prudent. I shifted the firearm toward my front and emphasized that my shoulders and center back needed the most work.

*lol*

So experiences in carrying....continue...

PRMD,just a hair south of PA at York co, Maryland

Default Re: Carry at the York Fair

I should OC at the eye doctor and see what they think in there. I need new glasses. Heck an artist neighbor/friend is having some sort of thing going on with other artists at the library and it happens to be the PA library! Hmm should I dare to OC to this event LMAO. I saw her today but she was in a hurry to get home ( she always is in a hurry), or I would have answered her gun questions, but I did let her see I was wearing my XD9, and she told me about wearing her .38 at home because of some weird drunk neighbor she has. Hmm, maybe I should get her to OC at this thing? LOL
    LOL, I am a woman...