Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Firearm Bill of Sale - Free to Use

I thought this might prove very useful to our forum members.
    I just found this on the net, Im not a lawyer by any means, use at your own judgement/risk.

Just fill in the blanks and print.

Bill of Sale
    Transfer of Ownership

For $______ received, I, (seller’s name here), have sold to (buyer's name here)
    One (1) ABC Model XYZ firearm description here, Serial # _____________
    Any other accessories here

I represent that this ___________ is not stolen. I am the owner of the _______ listed above. If it can be shown now or in the future that this _______ was stolen prior to the date listed below, I will give the buyer a full refund for return of the _______ and all accessories listed above.

Sold as is.
    No warranty is expressed or implied by the Seller.
    Seller assumes no responsibility after transfer of ownership has taken place.
    Seller assumes no responsibility of any/all aftermarket parts added to the ___________.
    Seller assumes no responsibility of any/all original equipment parts on the ________.
    Buyer assumes all responsibility when transfer of ownership has taken place.

Seller specifically disclaims any warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose of this ________ and disclaims all responsibility for consequential and/or incidental damages or any other losses arising from the use of said _________.

Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions set forth and listed on this document, and acknowledges that he has received a true copy of this Bill of Sale/Transfer of Ownership and certifies that he is 21 years of age or older. Buyer acknowledges and understands that he will read the Owner’s Manual. Buyer agrees that it will be his responsibility when transfer of ownership has taken place to adjust, check, and follow all instructions as outlined in the Owner’s Manual. Buyer attests that he is able to legally buy and possess firearms.

Buyer: Name Here
    Seller: Name Here

Date:_________________________

Buyer: _____________________________
    Address:____________________________
    Phone #: ____________________________
    Seller: ______________________________
    Address: ____________________________
    Phone #: ____________________________
    http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com/2...l-of-sale.html
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Berks County)

Default Re: Firearm Bill of Sale - Free to Use

Great post Diego.

Making this thread a sticky in the "Classified->Firearms" section.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Firearm Bill of Sale - Free to Use

Just to be clear, in PA nothing of the such is not needed for FTF purchases of rifles. Just hand over the cash and take it home. Use this only if you want for your personal preference.