Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Stubby's gun shop

Paid a visit to Stubby's yesterday, actually met Stubby himself, very nice guy. Tons of gear and accessories on the shelves, prices are excellent.

Picked up a sling and a bayo for my AK, a new Chinese mag pouch, and a 250rd can of 7.62x54 (Bulgarian). I'll be honest, I expected his prices to be higher than Lancaster like most stuff in York County but they were right in line- the AK was $5.00 higher than online but with shipping probably the same or cheaper, the ammo was $59.95 and AIM wants $51.00 to ship it to me so I figured what the hey.

I'll be back, need more pouches and some more ammo,and the wife wants some BDU's and I want a closer look at some of the Mosin's on the wall and he got 7.62x39 at a real good price right now and..... sorry, I'm rambling again but there's lots to ramble about.

And if you've got an extra few grand you can drive your purchases home in your very own deuce-and-a-half! The one by the road makes a great landmark but the other one is for sale- told you he's got a lotta stuff!!

I think Stubby's fills a niche long missing- remember the old surplus stores with all the web gear and stuff- well this is better lit and most of the stuff is new so lets support the local guy.

(When we saw the truck I asked my wife if I could buy it- she said "But where would we park it?" I said "Honey, you can park that wherever you want, it's a deuce-and-a-half!" Didn't work. )
    Don't sweat the petty stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff.

(York County)

Default Re: Stubby's gun shop

try storybook shooting supplies on east market street in york..not bad at all..got good prices on all sorts of firearms..

(Lancaster County)

Thumbs up Re: Stubby's gun shop

I was at Stubby's yesterday as well. I really like that shop. He's got several flavors of Makarov ammo, which you don't often see. He's got some really clean Mosins on the wall - priced cheap too. He's a great gut to chat with - easy going and knowledgable. I wish he was a little closer, I'd be there once a week for sure.

(Adams County)

Default Re: Stubby's gun shop

I used to stop once a week. My wife put a stop to that.

The last Stubby Shoot we had at ACSHA, Eric drove his Duece.
    Adams County Sport Handgunners Association - President