Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Legion Arms - Market Street McKeesport

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    In 4 years since this thread was last active, I haven't heard their name uttered once.

Just a random observation.
    I'm not sure where you're from, but we've been out here now doing transfers for over a decade and the retail store has been open since 2017. We do gun bashes, gun shows, and machine gun shoots in addition to our retail store operations. We have a really solid inventory of both firearms and ammunition right now. We're an FFL 07 SOT 02 so we do offer full gunsmithing & cerakoting services. We've had a silencershop kiosk for a few years and do hundreds of NFA transfers a year.

If you've still never been out to the store or follow our daily updates on Facebook then you're probably missing out.

We did purchase the old Anthony Arms building and are renovating it now. We anticipate opening there within 30 days. We'll close our store in McKeesport because of how close it is to the Anthony Arms building. It doesn't make sense to keep both locations open.

To the guys that are familiar with us and have stopped out, thank you!

- Jon

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    We did purchase the old Anthony Arms building and are renovating it now. We anticipate opening there within 30 days. We'll close our store in McKeesport because of how close it is to the Anthony Arms building. It doesn't make sense to keep both locations open.

- Jon
    A week or so ago while heading home from PMSC we drove by and saw your sign on the building. Looking forward to checking it out when you open up. Good luck on the renovations.
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    I'm not sure where you're from, but we've been out here now doing transfers for over a decade and the retail store has been open since 2017. We do gun bashes, gun shows, and machine gun shoots in addition to our retail store operations. We have a really solid inventory of both firearms and ammunition right now. We're an FFL 07 SOT 02 so we do offer full gunsmithing & cerakoting services. We've had a silencershop kiosk for a few years and do hundreds of NFA transfers a year.

If you've still never been out to the store or follow our daily updates on Facebook then you're probably missing out.

- Jon

Oh. "Facebook marketing".
    That may explain why I've never heard of you.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

I've been there a few times and was always treated well. Looking forward to checking out the new shop.

(Elk County)

By coincidence stopped there on 5 May. Nice store, friendly and courteous staff; asked if I needed help and let me browse around. Seemed geared to ARs and other black guns and handguns. Decent stock of firearms and lots of accessories. The new place should be even nicer; I thought Anthony's store interior was pretty nice.

I was at the County Airport and the only reason I found Legion was because I did a "Guns near me" on Google Maps and a few shops came up, Legion being one.

Looking forward to a future visit to the new location.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Westmoreland County)

Been there a couple times for gunsmith work and once just because. Pickup up a new flashlight for work (Olight) when the inventory was tight. Nice place, and courteous workers. I*ll check out the new digs once it*s open.

(Westmoreland County)

Good luck with your new venture!
    I visited your original shop a couple times, and am sure you’ll be happy in your new location.
    I had a love/hate attitude with AA.
    I liked their selection of used firearms but hated their CS. I’d been ignored or treated like an idiot many times.
    Their condescending attitude sucked.
    A word of advice is to not hire anyone who worked for AA.
    Yeah there were a couple good guys, Leo, for one, but the majority left much to be desired.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12