Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default WalMart... and Idiots...

dont get TOO excited, i ended up walking away as i wasnt in the mood to deal with this ass-hat... but here is the story.

today i picked up a Mossy 500 from gander Mtn. i had them match the sale price of dicks (209 on sale from 229, gander is 239) so that i could use my 20.00 gander bucks to drop the price even more. (yeah, when i buy something, i want a great deal)

two days ago, thelights in the hall of my place decided to burn out. tonight i had time to go get some after work... so i straped the Beretta 96 Compact on the left hip in a cross draw style and jumped in the Crossfire and went to hell.

i decided to check out the mossber 500 selection they had and bounce prices. 209 at wally world by the way.... i hear a guy yelling "hey" a few times getting louder and louder... so i decide to look. turns out he didnt like me OC'ing and was making sure the ENTIRE sporting good section (if you want to call it that) knew and was yelling "you cant cary that in here, you have to have a permit, you cant cary that with a clip in it" i attempted to correct him and remained calm. i continued to look at the shottys with another random dude as this guy yelled more and more. i stoped, and again attempted to correct him in a calm way, but he kept interupting me so i said to the guy i was lookint a firearms with "screw this, i am leaving"

the entire time the clek wason the phone a few times with... management? he hung up and they called back a couple times as well. afteri got my light bulbs, the guy i was looking at shottys with came and found me and said "they are still on th ephone about you"

no biggie, all i needed was bulbs... so i paid, and left. end of story...

now, typicaly i would have staed, and interviened with a guy a bit more. BUT, he was pissing me off because he "knew what he was talking about" and wouldnt let me get half a sentance out. plus i had a VERY odd day at work. i should be in an AWESOME mood, but im not... i wanted to knock his teeth down his scrawny little neck... so i did the right thing and walked away...

oh, east york wally world. the clerk didnt give two shits, and i OC there once a week or more...
    This Space For Rent

Default Re: WalMart... and Idiots...

I'm assuming this is the wallys in east york right?? I have oc'd in there with no issues...

(Northampton County)

What a jerk off. If I was his boss he'd be on the street for acting like that & causing a scene. If you were a nut or badguy,his actions would make it more likely that you would go violent.

Even if the business had a no weapons or no OC policy,he should have approached you in a more professional manner. A supervisor needs to talk to that f***ing nitwit.

so i did the right thing and walked away...
    Yes....that is the best way to handle an asshole. You had nothing to gain by getting nasty,especially when carrying. You did the right thing.
    Last edited by reverserboy; September 13th, 2008 at 12:34 AM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Seventy4Blazer View Post
    "you cant cary that with a clip in it"
    "What clip? My pistol doesn't take ammo clips..."

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by lildobe View Post
    "What clip? My pistol doesn't take ammo clips..."
    Damn, Dobe, you think that this idiot at the store knows the difference between a magazine and a clip? At most, that might have gotten a, "You know what I mean!"

To the OP, good job walking away.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
    Damn, Dobe, you think that this idiot at the store knows the difference between a magazine and a clip? At most, that might have gotten a, "You know what I mean!"
    Yeah, but I'm a smartass, and when some asshat goes off like that, I make sure to go into 100% correct mode Just seems to piss them off more. Kinda like quoting sections of 18PAC Ch. 61

(Adams County)

Hey, Grant, we need to get about a dozen of us and walk in there one at a time, just to watch the dude cook! HEY, FINGERS!!! XD40Coyote Lady!!! GREG!!!

Then ask where the clip permits are...

Keith
    Ain't I a little stinker?
    PAFOA PROUD!
    USMV M/C

Quote Originally Posted by reverserboy View Post
    What a jerk off. If I was his boss he'd be on the street for acting like that & causing a scene. If you were a nut or badguy,his actions would make it more likely that you would go violent.

Even if the business had a no weapons or no OC policy,he should have approached you in a more professional manner. A supervisor needs to talk to that f***ing nitwit.

Yes....that is the best way to handle an asshole. You had nothing to gain by getting nasty,especially when carrying. You did the right thing.
    it was a customer... not a clerk. the clerk looked at me and recognized me, but the customer insisted that he call managers... so the clerk did his job.
    This Space For Rent

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Seventy4Blazer View Post
    it was a customer... not a clerk. the clerk looked at me and recognized me, but the customer insisted that he call managers... so the clerk did his job.
    It was a customer?

I would have taken my "clip" out of my gun and rammed it down his throat... Stupid Prick Bastard... What a Fukin Nutcase!

(Monroe County)

You should have looked him straight in the eye and asked if he was a LAWYER and if he knew anything about PA gun laws. Told him that 1 he was to stupid to know that a gun does not have a "clip" in it and 2 that he had no idea what he was talking about. I would have also made a complaint to the store manager that this guy was harassing you and causing a scene.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast