Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Smoked Country Jam Bluegrass Festival

Spent Saturday at the Quiet Oaks campground in Cross Fork for the 2017 Smoked Country Jam bluegrass festival. Had a great time at a very nice and laid back venue. The bands were very good and payed a nice mix of their own songs as well as songs from more mainstream music that they 'bluegrassified'. The event is 4 wheeler and pet friendly so our youngest got to came with us for the day and make tons of new friends.

The venue has a nice natural amphitheater setup and sound volume and clarity was spot on. Highly recommend to anyone into good bluegrass music in a not too crowded, relaxing, family friendly environment.
    Last edited by Palerider; June 18th, 2017 at 04:56 PM.

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: Smoked Country Jam Bluegrass Festival

I used to go when they first started in mcalhatten. Haven't made it to this show in a couple years though. It was always a good time and is run by some really good people. Did the "hillbilly gypsies" head line at all? I have some stories from partying with those guys back in the day.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Smoked Country Jam Bluegrass Festival

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I used to go when they first started in mcalhatten. Haven't made it to this show in a couple years though. It was always a good time and is run by some really good people. Did the "hillbilly gypsies" head line at all? I have some stories from partying with those guys back in the day.
    They played twice Saturday on the smaller stage. I'm not enough of a follower to know and remember the different bands but everyone that played was good.

There was quite a bit of partying 'back in the day' Saturday :-) but never encountered anyone that wasn't friendly.