Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Susquehanna County)

Talking oc'd al da today,(well mostly)

started at work oc'ing, no big deal, my partner knows i do and don't care, went to lowes to return a faulty drill for a new one, was there about 15 minutes at the return counter with people coming in behind me at a steady pace, and the bull pen of managers and associates there to the right, got a couple of looks but no incidents at all, went to a customer to see how their equipment was running after a repair, they had no mention of it, then went to the community bank and trust in Scranton by the mall and bridge that was just closed down, here is the well mostly part, i am still wary of carrying in banks, i just pulled my shirt over my .380 and went in, you can still see the lower third of the holster, which the service manager seen and asked "what it was", (we are friends because we do all our business and personal banking there) i told her "it was my gun", and she asked "why do you have a gun", so i told here "it took to much energy to beat someone to death", she laughed because she knows i'm a teddy bear . then we went to coney island across the mall for a chilli dog, again no mention of the gun. but thats it for today, it was fun although i was looking forward to handing out a flier, mabey tomorrow
    mikey

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: oc'd al da today,(well mostly)

I might have passed one (a flyer) off at the bank but just because you're friends and it's a nice way to invite people to the site. You never know when someone may be interested in knowing what's going on in general. Glad to hear it went well for you.

I have only ever OC'ed into my credit union once. The guy across the st from me is the branch manager at one of their locations and once told me if he ever saw someone come in there with a gun he'd call the cops IMMEDIATELY. I told him that was half stupid because if they were like me and not doing anything wrong the cops would be annoyed...plus they'd be gone before the cops got there and they'd be twice as annoyed having showed up for nothing. Can you hear it now "wait! I see you finished your banking but I just called the cops! I need you to wait here so I don't look like an idiot when they show up and there's no person here with a gun anymore!" He just thought I was crazy. Good for you though. Keep it up!