Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Stupid Crook story (Rome)

Guy attemps to assault Female National Karate Champion.

Stupid Mugger

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Stupid Crook story (Rome)

least we aren't the only ones having issues with immigrants committing crimes
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Philadelphia County)

UUHH! Nice! This is almost as grand as the felon who'd figured he'd get away from the police by jumping a 3 foot wall...

he just didn't know on the other side was a 200 foot fall.

Har Har!

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    least we aren't the only ones having issues with immigrants committing crimes
    Please don't be such a freakking ignorant xenophobe. I'm an immigrant, so is the rest of my family, and so is my wife, and we have never committed any crimes.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

As a black belt for the last 10 years I always kinda wondered if I'd get assaulted
    and need my training. One thing I love to do .. physical fighting. It's a tremendous rush. I still do tournaments once year to get that rush.

Thanks for posting this.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    Please don't be such a freakking ignorant xenophobe. I'm an immigrant, so is the rest of my family, and so is my wife, and we have never committed any crimes.
    I am an Immigrant myself, but that does not prevent me for recognizing that the crime rate is higher in the foreign national (especially the ones that are strutting around illegally).

I am not trying to make a bundle of all the immigrants but unfortunately it is the sad truth.

In Italy is even worse if you consider we have the eastern European coming in from the north and the Africans coming in from the south...and the majority of them illegally entering the country....And the majority of these people are involved in prostitution rings, drug trafficking and petty theft...

No one (I hope) is being a xenophobe or a racist, is just that the statistics are not exactly on the immigrant sides.

Like me and your family there are thousands more immigrants that come here for a better life of to get a job and be law abiding citizens...but for each of us there are 3 that come here (or everywhere for that matter, Spain, France, England and so on have the same problem) illegally and chose a life of crime as a profession.

The downside is that for the narrow minded people those who commit crimes give a bad rep for those who don't.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post

Sorry I mean to put "Illegal" in front of immigrant. my bad legal immigrants never cause problems in the US
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Chester County)

I'm sure if that happened in the U.S. some lawyer would jump to the cause of the poor beaten would be mugger, claiming excessive use of force by a trained martial arts expert and try to cash in on it.
    Last edited by str8shooter; September 16th, 2008 at 03:38 PM.
    You are a straight white man. You don't get to be the victim, sweetie.