Quote Originally Posted by Orive 8 View Post
Keeping my eye on Keystone Shooting Center. Myself and a handful of friends have hopes that the range rules meet our needs, if so we plan to purchase some memberships.

Like I posted earlier, it will just depend on how its run... been to many different ranges across the country and have found the Pittsburgh area really lacking in ranges for "defensive pistol shooters". Heck, I was just in Columbus Ohio on a couple of trips earlier this year - found 4 great indoor ranges surrounding Columbus.

Columbus Ohio - who would have thought....

Also keeping an eye on the INPAX range that is coming.
Orive

You can see our range rules on our website. If you have any questions on them I'll be happy to answer them. Most are pretty standard and common sense. As shooters, first and foremost is the safety of all of our members and guests. There are always a lot of questions around using your own ammo which we permit and picking up your brass which we also permit. Also, we get a lot of questions on rapid fire and holster draw which we allow BUT only for people qualified to do so. The range is able to take up to 50 caliber BMG so you can shoot almost anything except armor penetrating, steel core and incendiary. Hope this is helpful. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me at ty@keystoneshootingcenter.com

https://keystoneshootingcenter.com/range/range-rules