Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Florida Sheriff Says Arm Yourselves

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-for-a-change/

Most here, I believe, will agree with this. But I thought I would post it because it is good to see these thoughts gain currency. Of course, the Dems are going to go ballistic about this and probably try to ruin this man.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Florida Sheriff Says Arm Yourselves

Within the next 4 years all of this will be a blip on the radar...and the BS will continue as it does today. We will have more States with concealed carry and the National reciprocity Act will be law along with the Hearing protection act...

On my wishlist...expose all of the false flag events of the last 8 years and the gun control agenda literally dissapears before our eyes. Poof!

(Butler County)

I definitely agree with it. But if we're talking about MUSLIM terrorists, they consider it an honor to die for Allah so perhaps it's not even a very effective deterrent. We have to be willing to inflict pain...And that's not something our laws are going to support.

With that said, I guess the option is to just keep killing them until their ranks dwindle...And that could take a long time. If we all start shooting them in the balls, liberal judges will be all over us. And while throwing acid and stuff like that on them to disfigure them after being subdued by a vigilant crowd may be a deterrent, they will be viewed as the victims even if we do have justifiable cause.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Within the next 4 years all of this will be a blip on the radar...and the BS will continue as it does today. We will have more States with concealed carry and the National reciprocity Act will be law along with the Hearing protection act...

On my wishlist...expose all of the false flag events of the last 8 years and the gun control agenda literally dissapears before our eyes. Poof!
    What I like about this Sheriff is that he is addressing the question of mindset. I see armed and prepared citizens as a fundamental part of the fabric of a free and safe society. It is not the full answer by any means but it is the right starting place. Community police presence is important. But once citizens embrace their own rights and responsibility to themselves as individuals, everything falls into line much easier. It also makes the standard government use of orchestrated chaos, as their tool to frighten citizens into subservience and dependence on government to protect them in return for their basic civil rights. We had eight solid years of that under Obama, and the Democrats have still not relented.

I look at sad Europe in marked contrast.

(Delaware County)

At some point, perception will change. Once it does, we will be forced to deal with this enemy, any way possible. Their subhuman treatment of captives and those under their control will predicate this change in our perception...it already has.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post

I think it will take longer than that to make it disappear, or at least for liberals to lose their blasphemous control of the media. They literally own it, and unless you physically confiscate the media from them or socialize the internet, they"ll have the Monopoly on "education" for some time. However, it's clear that they have lost traction and clout in the media since Trump took office. They are treading more carefully and operating as an underground movement now....Which they will exploit to make it look like they are the victims. Building scapegoats is the #1 forte of the liberal media. Unless we want to play the same dirty game, we have an uphill battle to win through conventional justice.

If we could see more crimes deterred or stopped by people who carry than people killed or maimed by AD, then it would add alot of weight to our cause.

I would love to see all the flase flags exposed, but I think many of them will remain inconclusive at best. It will only be if the instigators and orchestrators of future false flags are ambushed and caught in the act that we can start to unravel the ball of yarn.

(Elk County)

Be polite, be professional, and have a plan to kill everyone you meet. - Gen. James Mattis, USMC (ret), SecDef.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Erie County)

I believe this sheriff has stated this before, but anyway,

Unfortunately for Ivey, there's just no proof supporting his theory that more guns makes society safer, let alone from from mass shootings or terrorist attacks.
    http://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/a...guys-with-guns
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    I believe this sheriff has stated this before, but anyway,

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/a...guys-with-guns
    I know of one little fuckhead from Florida who won't be beating people's heads off the sidewalk anymore. And he only made the news because he was black. I'm sure there are plenty of white examples from Florida who DIDN'T make big headlines because they were white.

(Monroe County)

Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff