Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: gun control? no, ammunition control. HB 1115 requirement of pics check

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBauer21 View Post
    "I believe that my bill would help reduce gun injury without unduly burdening responsible, law-abiding gun owners,..."

Weird that they expect us to believe this, but they pop a blood vessel if you suggest:

"my bill would help reduce the gratuitous killing of infants that can survive outside the womb, without unduly burdening responsible, law-abiding victims of rape or incest . . . "

"my bill would help reduce the number of illegal aliens without unduly burdening responsible, law-abiding citizens or green card holders . . . "
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Default Re: gun control? no, ammunition control. HB 1115 requirement of pics check

Moreover, my bill would allow individuals to apply for a PSP ammunition purchase authorization which if approved, would last for four years, and allow an individual to purchase ammunition during that time period without the need to get a background check for every ammunition purchase. The purchase authorization would be revoked by the PSP upon the occurrence of an event which would disqualify a person from purchasing a firearm or ammunition. Additionally, my bill codifies the existing procedure requiring handguns ordered online to first be shipped to a licensee for a PICS check, and applies this same procedure to online ammunition purchases.

Most of us have this already it's called an LTCF so lets stop the redundancy and money grabs and wave all PICS checks for valid LTCF holders.

"my bill would help reduce the number of illegal aliens without unduly burdening responsible, law-abiding citizens or green card holders . . . "
    Raising the cost of ammunition by $20-$30.00 per order due to having to make a transfer regardless of a back ground check is an unduly burden, charging me for an LTCF, firearms PICS, checks, and now ammo PICS checks or a 4 year card is another burden on my 2A rights as well as my wallet.
    Last edited by Hodgie; April 11th, 2017 at 03:45 PM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by CountryMick View Post
    Dear Brian Sims.

Eat a bag of dicks.
    Maybe you want to have him do something else. Eating a bag of dicks would be fun for him.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Another Philadelphia/Pittsburgh politician trying to increase gun control in the Commonwealth. Sigh......

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    I don't care if he's gay or whatever. I don't care if he forms a legal union with his boyfriend. What matters is not having to think he has to support the entire progressive agenda.

The idea of a bill that will exponentially increase the load on an already broken and over-tasked system is laughable. Some will jump at the chance to increase funding to a broken part of the beauracracy. Enforcement will be impossible unless there is also something like microstamping.

The guy is a moron on this subject.
    i agree and this is what happens when special interest groups write bills for legislators.
    Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
    you wrote it. what rep is meow? maybe you mean't to type "now" and it corrected... lol
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    you wrote it. what rep is meow? maybe you mean't to type "now" and it corrected... lol
    Haha.. it's a quote from the movie Super Troopers. They substitute "meow" for now and see how long they can get away with it, and then the guy asks if he's saying meow...

Sorry for the veiled humor.
    III%

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Raising the cost of ammunition by $20-$30.00 per order due to having to make a transfer regardless of a back ground check is an unduly burden, charging me for an LTCF, firearms PICS, checks, and now ammo PICS checks or a 4 year card is another burden on my 2A rights as well as my wallet.
    Boom.. and there it is. But for some reason, they don't feel like that is a burden or infringing on our rights..
    III%

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    Maybe you want to have him do something else. Eating a bag of dicks would be fun for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by RussellP View Post
    He will! He will suck it with gleeful abandon.
    Dammit! That asshole ruined a perfectly good insult!

Haha.. it's a quote from the movie Super Troopers. They substitute "meow" for now and see how long they can get away with it, and then the guy asks if he's saying meow...

Sorry for the veiled humor.
    *sigh* i havent seen that movie in a while.
    Boom.. and there it is. But for some reason, they don't feel like that is a burden or infringing on our rights..
    because it will keep ammo out of the hands of people who illegally obtained weapons and wish to do harm. /sarc
    There is no way to make it out alive...

"I believe that my bill would help reduce gun injury without unduly burdening responsible, law-abiding gun owners,..." Well, you are completely and totally wrong in your belief. How many more hoops do people like you want us to have to jump through so we can exercise a constitutionally protected right?
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast