Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Hudson's Outfitters & Firearms?

This is the closest LGS to me and I try to give them what business I can, which isn't a whole lot but I buy my accessories there, a box of ammo when I need it and some cleaning supplies. I also check their used inventory in the event something grabs my attention. Now I need a scope and with the help of a friend and the internet I figured out what I wanted and went there and ordered and paid for a $1200+ scope. I called them yesterday to see what I could expect given the current state of affairs and got told that they were closing up as ordered and didn't have any answer for me on when I might get this scope. It's supposed to be in on Wednesday. If that was my shop I would at least be there to receive my shipments. Then how hard would it be to call me and tell me to come and get it? It's already paid for. I explained that this was a $1200+ scope but that carried no weight with them, whatsoever. I don't make $1200 purchases often and this is not how I expect to be treated after spending that money and paying for it before it was even in their store. If I had ordered it off the web it would have been cheaper and probably be here already.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    This is the closest LGS to me and I try to give them what business I can, which isn't a whole lot but I buy my accessories there, a box of ammo when I need it and some cleaning supplies. I also check their used inventory in the event something grabs my attention. Now I need a scope and with the help of a friend and the internet I figured out what I wanted and went there and ordered and paid for a $1200+ scope. I called them yesterday to see what I could expect given the current state of affairs and got told that they were closing up as ordered and didn't have any answer for me on when I might get this scope. It's supposed to be in on Wednesday. If that was my shop I would at least be there to receive my shipments. Then how hard would it be to call me and tell me to come and get it? It's already paid for. I explained that this was a $1200+ scope but that carried no weight with them, whatsoever. I don't make $1200 purchases often and this is not how I expect to be treated after spending that money and paying for it before it was even in their store. If I had ordered it off the web it would have been cheaper and probably be here already.
    I’d say take it easy on them. Shops are being given directives to close or have their business licenses pulled by the state. It sucks but we can’t blame the stores. We are talking about a family owned business and employees who all have the health of their families to consider.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Phlyers13 View Post
    I’d say take it easy on them. Shops are being given directives to close or have their business licenses pulled by the state. It sucks but we can’t blame the stores. We are talking about a family owned business and employees who all have the health of their families to consider.
    You echo the suggestions my buddy gave me too. I eeked it outta there yesterday just before the Wolfie shutdown.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I heard they aren't dealing in firearms due to legal issues. Any info on this???

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456