Living in Lansdale, Target World is pretty convenient for me. It's also where I've purchased all of my firearms so far as Lisa in the store there is experienced in doing paperwork/background checks for non-citizens/VISA holders plus is patient with me (longest check took 3 hours to come through!)

I joined the range and think it's a really nice facility. I've yet to really meet a "Range Nazi" and i think i know all the RSO's now... they are pretty good at enforcing rules like "bags in booths" or poor weapon handling and are quick to inform people when their targets are too high. Other than that they are fairly decent blokes and I often stop to chat/banter after shooting.

Ammo is pretty reasonable. They often have either CCI or Fiocchi 115gr 9mm for less than $10 a box

I was in there on Sunday and coincidentally asked about the Pistol brace/SB Tactical ATF letter and they said "it's fine".

I've shot at Clayton's once and came away with the impression it's old, a little grubby, crazy busy and LOUD! My GF had to leave the range as she couldn't handle the noise (guys either side of us shooting AK pistols)