Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Reviews: FCO, Claytons, Target World

$40 for a transfer? Wow. I've gone to private FFLs that charge less than that, along with every other LGS a in the area.
    Kings, Target World, and Insight, are all less expensive for the same service.

I've been in Claytons twice. Once to shoot, and once to buy. Both times they were "cold". Not rude, not polite, not friendly, just "what do you want?" all business. It's like, you're bothering them. It's why I don't go there.

That being said, all the others (even though I only used their less expensive transfer service and didn't buy during that visit) were very polite, friendly, and helpful, and will continue to get my business.

As for being chatty and giving a little help or instruction, a little good will might get future business (and has) Just saying.
    Last edited by Auriemma; September 14th, 2020 at 07:13 PM. Reason: ' & " were *, do not know why

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    loquacious

When a handful of people tell you all the ways your being unreasonable, you should listen to them.

As for repulsive experience, ironically appropriate.
    Yep, heard you loud and clear. I listen. That doesn't mean I have to agree with you. Especially when none of you can provide any argument, contrary to me providing plenty.
    Hey, did I mention that when I shot 50 rds of my own 9 mm and I asked when checking out, to buy the same qty, I was told they don't sell ammo out the door.
    Just wondering, what's your advice on this? That I should've ordered when I entered the range? At the same times they sell at prices I can find this ammo everywhere else?
    The customer experience they provide sucks, no matter how many jumps you make.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by CallinSIC View Post
    Sounds like you are sorta asking the ��uto Tag place to teach you how to change the oil on your new car...
    This comparison is flawed. Auto tag places don't sell oil, gas, tires, right? They don't have bunch of grease monkeys floating around, nor tag places have racing lanes.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Auriemma View Post
    $40 for a transfer? Wow.
    Finally, someone who knows what I am talking about. Exactly my meaning. There are people close by that do transfers at 20 for handgun, 30 long rifle. They just swim in pools of people willing to throw money at them for showing them some pistols, some rifles, authoritatively ridicule anything they don't have on stock and then charge them 2x the price you can get elsewhere. I paid for my rifle online close to 800, they sell it for 1200. See why they are pissed and there are bunch of salty affiliates here? Business is business, it's fine to do what they do if they have the market for it, not taking advantage of it would be stupid. I was just a little bit ticked off because of exactly how you described it - cold, disinterested and un-engaging customer experience.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234