Hey guys, so I was born and raised in PA but over the last four years I've been going to college in Maine. I graduate this fall and took a job working in New Hampshire and will be changing my residency this June. New Hampshire is now Constitutional Carry which means that there is no permit for residents to obtain. I have had my resident PA carry permit for just over a year and a half now, and would like to get a non-resident permit to carry for times when I come home to visit family and such.

-I have heard that Chester County does not issue non-resident permits? If I went to the Lancaster county courthouse would I be able to apply for a non-resident permit? And what would I need as far as identification, I assume just my New Hampshire drivers license would suffice?
-In addition, could I apply online? I will be home from Maine for a short period of time before I head back up to New Hampshire, but I'm curious if this is something I could do online, or do I have to be present for a picture.

Any help or advice anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated! Thank you